Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 49

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

ARGH!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 512 words

0Unrated
I handed my ticket to the hostess as she tiredly looked at it and told me to enter the plane. I sat in my seat I turned to see who was sitting next to me. I groaned it was a couple kissing and smooching. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window; we were going to lift off in 5 minutes.




I pushed the trolley that held my huge luggage out of the airport doors. As I took a step out of the airport the gushing cold wind hit me. I rubbed my arms with my hands as I tried to push the trolley to one of the taxi cars.





“Just take me to the hotel in the western suburbs” I told the driver.

I didn’t have much money so the western suburbs will have cheap hotel rooms. I watched the night sky, the stars were smaller but there were a greater number of them and the half moon shone out in the sky. As we went over Anzac Bridge I saw the view of the Harbour Bridge, it looks magnificent. Another half an hour of driving led me to a small hotel at a busy road. I thanked and paid the driver and headed into the hotel.





I sat on the hotel bed. I’ve gotten this far and there’s no turning back now. What was I going to do here in Australia? I sighed and scratched my head which messed my hair even more. Ok, I should apply for a job and a place in one place in uni. I sighed. Ok. Stay calm. I’m cool. I lay on the bed and closed my eyes, I was tired but wasn’t sleepy. I couldn’t sleep at all. I saw everyone staring at me. I pulled out my phone. I didn’t have any missed calls for the first time, mainly because I must have left America when they found out that I ran away. The time on my phone said 2 am. It was 2 am Thursday in America. I looked at the clock in the hotel room; it said 7 pm here Friday. It was quiet only for the cars racing down the highway. I sighed, it felt really lonely here. Frowning at myself I crossed my arms. I was angry at myself, I should at least call them just tell them that I’m fine and that they didn’t need to worry about me. I went under the covers of the bed and placed my head on the soft pillow. I slowly drifted off to a deep sleep.






The next morning, the truck’s horn woke me up. I sat up and looked around the empty hotel room. I was really in Australia; alone. I shook my head and stood up and changed my clothes to just ordinary jeans and a shirt. I headed out of the hotel and caught a taxi to the closest mall.














hahahaa yes its short once again. my mum wants me to get off. tomoro more!
I PROMISE!
please review!


xx
Sign up to rate and review this story