Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 48

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

ARGH WAT WILL MARY DO????

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 841 words

0Unrated
You guys are soooo gonna KILL ME!





I walked slowly downstairs to the Way’s kitchen. I found Gerard eating cereal as he read the newspaper. I sat on the chair beside him and watched him read.




“Good morning” Gerard said without taking his eyes off the paper.

I nodded but didn’t say anything. I traced my index finger in circles in the table.

“What are you thinking about?”
Gerard asked as he looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, “A lot of things”

“Like?”

“Like…” I stood up as I thought of something, “Going back home” I slid the chair back under the table.

“What? Are you sure?” he asked as he stood up too.

I nodded.

“Ok, I’ll take you”

“No Gerard, I wanna go by myself”

“But Bob might”

“Bob won’t do anything” I frowned at him.

He sighed. “Why are you being so
cold towards me?” he asked.

He was right, I was acting cold towards him to everyone. “I have a lot on my mind”

He nodded.

I briefly waved at him and headed out of the house.





Thankfully the Bryar’s house’s front door was open as I slipped in. Mr. and Mrs. Bryar were home judging by their car outside.

“Oh Mary-Anne” Mrs. Bryar came to me and we hugged.

“Hi” I said.

“How was your sleepover? Pity that Bob didn’t come. Are Gerard and Bob fighting again?” she asked in worry.

“Um… no. I um… Bob just didn’t want to come” I lied.

“Oh ok. Well are you hungry? I made blueberry muffins”

“Yea, I’ll come down in a sec” I said and went upstairs.

When I came in my room I opened my
wardrobe. I have made my decision. I know I’m not thinking properly, but I can’t help it. I grabbed all my clothing from the wardrobe and chucked them on my bed. Pulling the chair next to the wardrobe I stood on the chair and pulled out my luggage from above the wardrobe and started stuffing in my clothes in the luggage. I grabbed everything that I could fit in the luggage. I breathe in deeply after I stuffed everything in my luggage and left my bedroom naked. As quick as I can I pulled my heavy luggage into my wardrobe for later reasons. I ran downstairs and was thankful that Bob wasn’t in the kitchen. Mrs. Bryar handed me a plate full of muffins and I stuffed them in my mouth. I was very hungry. I watched Mr. and Mrs. Bryar watched TV in the living room and I quickly made my way upstairs o their bedroom. Ok I know, I’m a bad person but I just pulled out all the money I can which turned out to be $345 and when quietly went to my bedroom in case I might attract Bob’s attention if he was in his room. I put the money I stole in my wallet and put it in my handbag. I had money in my bankcard that I save for a rainy day. I smiled to myself and went downstairs to join Mr. and Mrs. Bryar in their activity of TV watching so I can hide any suspicions.






It was late but not that late. Only 11pm. I said my goodnight to Mr. and Mrs. Bryar and went up to my room and sat on my bed waiting for the perfect time. I don’t know why I was doing this. Maybe because I wanted to get away from things. Start a new life. Forget the past and focus on the future. I am doing good to myself. I really am. I nodded to myself.







I sat up sweating. I just had a bad dream. It was about all my friends and family looking at me in disappointment, tell me to leave. I shook my head. It was only a dream. I looked at my watch, it said 3:23am. Perfect timing. I jumped up and slowly pulled my luggage out of the wardrobe. I called a taxi and they said that they were coming in 5 minutes. Another perfect timing. I smiled to myself. Didn’t need to cry and try to convince myself to stay. I slowly and quietly pulled and tried to carry my heavy luggage downstairs. Without a sound I opened the front door and headed out with my luggage. I stood on the footpath in front of the Bryar house. I turned to it and took in all it features and memories. Damn were there a lot of memories. A tear fell down my cheek. I ignored it and turned my bad to the house. The taxi came and stopped directly in front of my and the driver helped me put the luggage in the boot of the car. I told him to take me to the airport.















ARGH!!! DONT KILL ME!!!!
hahaha
not edited at school
i'm thanking god that the blackotu didnt delete my recently written
PLEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story