Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

Just Keep Looking For Gerard

by -PLWwayy 2 reviews

The bus crashes. Where are they? But more importantly, Where is Gerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-02-19 - Updated: 2008-02-19 - 1281 words

1Exciting
“What was that?” says Frankie, rubbing his eyes. Suddenly the TV turns off and all the lights go out. “What the fuck?” says Gerard. I walk over into the kitchen for the torches when suddenly the whole bus lurches and I hear squealing and then we’re falling, rolling. I can see out the window, as I hold tightly to the drawers. I see the driver on the hill… Huh? How’d he get there? There’s a giant bump, and I lose my balance, fall over, roll downwards and hit my head on a wall. Everything goes black…

MIKEY’S POV.
Whoa… what just happened? I was asleep in my bunk, then everything went bumpy, then we were rolling… then everything just stopped. Luckily, I managed to stay in my bunk by holding on to the curtain bar and the ladder. I stick my head out. The bus is in disarray, all the furniture, possessions, food, clothes, everything is scattered around the room. “Hello?” I can, praying for an answer. I slowly get out of my bunk, holding my throbbing head, startled when my hand has blood on it when I pull it away. I wade through books and blankets and pillows to the living area, where the TV is overturned, the coffee table is on a different side of the room and pretty much everything has gathered. “Guys?” I whisper. “Gee? Frankie? Sidney? Ray? Bob?” I carefully step through to the kitchen, where an unconscious Sidney is sprawled underneath the dining table. There’s blood trickling from a forehead wound, and a great deal of blood coming from an unseen cut somewhere in her middle. I shake her “Sid. Sidney. Wake up…” I slap her lightly. “Fuck.” I mutter to myself, then turn around and listen hard “Mikey?’ comes a weak sound. I look back to the living area, where I can see movement,. Forgetting Sid, I run over. It’s Frank. “Man, what happened?” he says. I grab under his arms and pull him out from under all the stuff. “Can you walk?” He nods and stand up, nursing what looks like a broken arm. “Shit.” He says. I point over to where Sid is laying. “I’m in better shape than you, so I’ll look for the others, you go try and wake her up.” He nods and goes to her, while I rummage through the mess that used to be our temporary home. Bob walks out of the bunk area “Bob! Your okay!” I exclaim. “Yeah man. I fell out of my bunk, and crawled to the bathroom and just like sat in the bath after the first lurch. Kinda cowardly…” He sounds ashamed. “Nah man don’t worry about it. Help me find Gee and Ray.” He nods and gets to work, moving things and calling their names, before we pull the couch over, and there’s Ray, passed out. He must have got pretty battered by the couch. Bob continues looking for Gee while I wake up Ray. Unlike Sid, he wakes up after a few shakes “Argh, my head hurts dude. What just fucking happened?” I help him up, but his leg is pretty fucked, so I tell him to sit back down while I put the couch upright again so he can sit on it, and help him up. “Any sign of Gee yet man?” I call to Bob, who shakes his head. He looks…/scared/… He’s biting his lip and had his head cocked to the side. I’ve only ever seen him do that once. At a funeral. “Mikey. Mikeeeey. Sidney’s awake, but she isn’t talking, Mikeeey.” Says Frankie’s tiny terrified voice. Since when did I become leader of the fucking doom bus? I think angrily and walk over to them. “Sid…Sid, it’s Mikey and Frank. Talk to us. How you feeling?” She flickers her eyelids and mumbles something unintelligible. “Frankie, hows your arm?” I ask. He considers this, moving it up and down before saying “Not bad. Nothing I haven’t done before on stage. It’s not broken.” Good. I think. “Alright help me lift her. Move the table first. With his good arm, he pushes the table out of the way before grabbing Sid round the waist as I take her underarms and we heave her onto the bench as gently as we can. “Where’s the fucking first aid kit? Frankie I have to go look for Gerard. Find the first aid kit.” Frankie nods, with wide eyes. I turn around and yell ‘GERARD!” as loud as I can. We’ve barely talked for weeks and last time we did it was a fight… Fuck I love him so much. “GERARD!” I screech. I can’t handle this, I can’t handle this, fuck, I can’t fucking deal with this shit, and suddenly everything goes blurry and my chest shuts down so I can’t breathe, and Gerard where are you? And I can’t see and I can’t hear and everything is shaking, and I’m so dizzy…Am I spinning? I sit down amidst all the mess surrounding me. This is a Taste Of Chaos if ever there was one.

BOB’S POV.
I turn around in time to see Mikey collapse, breathing heavily, his glasses fallen off onto the floor next to him. “Fuck. Mikes, not now. Please, not now.” I walk over to him and take his hand “Come on man.” He shakes his head “Gerard…Dead…Sid…Can’t…We…Never…Gee…Where…” I shake my head back “Man, you aren’t making any sense. Come on, breathe. In, out. It’s gonna be alright. Sid’s talking now, We’re gonna find Gee. I’m fine, Frankie’s fine, Ray’s fine, you’re fine. Gee isn’t gonna get found with you sitting here.” I picked up his glasses and hand them to him. I smile at him as warmly as I can and wait as his breathing levels out. “Thank you…” He says, and takes his glasses. “Now I’m gonna go see how the driver is. Keep looking for Gerard.” He nods slowly as I turn around and walk to the driver’s compartment. But he isn’t there….And now I see why. There’s a giant gaping hole at the front of the bus. The window has been smashed and the front bit kind of peeled away. Fuck, I think. What if he’s dead? I step towards the giant hole, then carefully step out of it. Where are we? I look around, and all I see is a steep hill, so I walk around to the other side of the overturned bus and look out. We’re in a valley. A tiny little clearing about half the size of West Hudson Park. There’s a lake type thing, and lots of trees. How dd we get here. I turn around and look up. Ah. That’s how. The cliff we rolled down was huge and steep, I’m surprised we weren’t all killed. Gerard’s laughing face comes into my head, and I push the thought away. He’s fine. Mikey probably just found him. I keep looking around. Why is it so dark and foggy here? Why do we seem so far from any type of civilisation when the road we ran off is so close? I shudder and walk back into the bus cautiously. What are we going to do?


Ok so yeah, I really need help now.
What should happen now?
I need heaps of suggestions pls.
Much appriciated.

xx
Jonads.
Sign up to rate and review this story