Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

Did we Survive?

by -PLWwayy 5 reviews

Yep, It's back! With Avengance! Mikey couldn't save everyone...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-04 - Updated: 2008-03-05 - 734 words

0Unrated
FRANKIE’S POV:
Bob comes back in and sits down next to Mikey. He looks upset. “Did you see G-“ He shakes his head and I don’t finish my sentence. “I didn’t see him. I didn’t see anything.” He says. I throw him a warning look, as Mikey’s breathing gets heavier. He had a panic attack just minutes before, and I don’t want it to happen. That last one was mild compared to some, but this shit could trigger another, and we have enough to deal with. That reminds me of Sidney, who I prod “Sid, keep your eyes open.” she nods and squints her eyes open a crack. I look up and around, and feel my eyes sting with tears. Gee, where are you? I get up, telling Sid to keep her eyes open and talk to the guys as loud as she can, and walk to the front of the bus. That is, until I see there is no front of the bus. I look at the wreck and think how the fuck we survived. Did we survive? Says a little voice in my head. I shake it away and step forward. Outside is basically black. No point going out there, dark enough, especially with the fog. I call “GEE!” a few times before walking back into the bus. Fuck, where is he? I feel tears well up in my eyes, and shake them away quickly. No, I think. I make my way to the kitchen, where Sid is still on the bench, asleep again. “Sid, please, you have to stay awake.” She doesn’t move. I shake her a little. “Sid? Sidney? … Bob! Fuck, Help, Sid won’t fucking wake up, I, fuck..” I can’t get my words out right, as Bob makes his way towards us calmly and takes her wrist. Then he panics. “I can’t feel a pulse. Fuck” He looks at her for a second and then pushes his mouth against her “What the-“ I start, before I see he’s giving her mouth to mouth. He breathes twice and pumps her chest hard 10 times. I wince, hearing a loud crack after the 4th. Then, he breathes into her again… And again… And pushes… And breathes, and nothing happens. The tears come back, but this time they aint going nowhere. “oh my god.” I whisper. I look over at Mikey, whose eyes are wide. “Is she alright?” He says from his spot on the other side of the room. I can’t bring myself to say anything, sp I just slide down to a sitting position and bury my hands in my hair, looking down. There’s a lump in my throat and I can’t keep from crying. That poor girl… Mikey... Where’s Gerard? I sob into my own arms until I hear a horrified gasp. I look up and see Mikey next to Sidney, clutching her arm. “No…No…” He whispers, dropping her hand and stumbling backwards. I watch as whatever composure he has left disappears. His face contorts to nothing I’ve seen before and I can’t bear to look as he himself starts crying. I look at Sidney’s limp figure. We don’t deserve this.

GERARD’S POV.
As soon as I open my eyes the first thing I’m alerted to is a stabbing pain in my head. I wait for my eyes to focus themselves before realising its not my eyes, I really just can’t see. It’s so foggy… Shit, where am I? What happened? I try to stand up, but fall over almost immediately. I look down at my now very sore ankle, which is slightly swollen. It just looks like a sprain. Not serious, get em on stage all the time. I carefully stand up, clutching a rock behind me for support. That’s when I realise there’s a rock wall behind me… Am I on a ledge? I use my bad foot to feet around in front of me and feel where the rock I was laying on ends. It’s not a steep ledge, I’m so relieved to find. I ease myself onto my hands and knees and slowly climb down a bit, till I stumble and fall. Luckily, I just fall to another ledge. Fuck, how far up am I? Where am I?
Sign up to rate and review this story