Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Geek convention..

by darkviolet 6 reviews

Miss Jersey and Mister Washington.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 1317 words

0Unrated
The ride to the city was different from our usual family rides, dad didn't criticised the other drivers, mom didn't read the newspaper aloud, instead dad gripped the wheel tightly and mom was humming an old song to herself, no one talked, the only noise you could hear is the sound of thoughts zooming around in everybody's heads, I wanted to know what they're thinking about, but at same time I was to high to care, I was caught up looking at the sky, last time I saw it, it was dark, today it was grey, I like grey, it's like the twilight zone between the dark and the light, between the alive and the dead, between the good and the bad, grey was the place when these both worlds collided and became one instead of being opposites, I definitely like grey.
"If you happy and you know it clap your hands," mom burst in a song all of the sudden, sending dad into a laughing fit.
I rolled my eyes, probably one of their ancient private jokes, god knows they had tones of these and Alex and I were never part of these, we would never know why they'd laugh all of the sudden or why a certain word had a special meaning, we were always secluded from that part, Alex says it's because most of their private jokes are sex related but I'm not sure, there's so many secrets behind this happy family...I miss Alex, I wonder if he sees these beautiful grey sky...But then again he wasn't really the type to muse much about nature and life and neither was I, I took everything around me for granted, I still do unless I'm high.
We pulled in front of the hotel and not a second passed by before the bell boy practically snatched the luggage out of the trunk and rolled the trolley away.

"Whoa! Geek convention," I exclaimed at all the suited up men and women walking around the big lobby, everyone had at least one phone into which they were screaming directions and a black berry in their hands.
These who were dressed casually and the 5 years old running around, I guessed to be the families that were lucky enough to be dragged along.
We followed the bell boy, who was rolling the trolley smoothly to the reception desk, "Call me when you get a room," he said before running off to whisk away another smart business woman to her suite.

"Aw Darla!," mom rushed across the lobby to hug a woman in a green suit like she haven't seen her in ages.

Dad and I exchanged looks and shrugged, "I'll see what I can do about the room".
I shrugged again and retreated to a more isolated and ties free sitting area.
I was bust staring at magazine I found scattered carelessly on the table, I couldn't get a word they meant.

"Are you finished with that?," I looked up for a second only to take a double look at the speaker, he was a guy but that was a small detail compared to how good looking he was! Fuck what am I saying...Good looking! Ha! I wish! He was fucking hot! His blue eyes set deep into his smiling face framed by shortly cut dark hair, I wondered how come the sweater he was wearing didn't melt!

"So are you?," he grinned at me.

I licked my lips before answering like the sophisticated girl I was, "Huh?"

"The magazine," he pointed at that thing I was holding in my hand, "Are you finished? I was
looking for it"

"This?," I tore my eyes from his features, "Yes"

"thanks", he took it from me, "although it's a lot more interesting when you don't hold it
upside down"

"Huh?," once again I proved my intellegence with this witty comeback but this time I threw in a bat of my eyelashes into the mix.

"Yeah you were holding it upside down," he laughed, "Way to show your support for your profeesssion"

"What?," I frowned, "I don't work here, my mom does"

"Oh so you're the family".

"I'm the family," I giggled, "Also known as Viola"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful family," he winked playfully and outstretched his hand, "I'm
Arthur"

"Nice to meet you Arthur," I held his hand with both of mine, "So you aren't family?"

"No," he sat in the nearest armchair, "I'm an intern in Washington"

"I'm from Jersey," I gazed into his eyes like a love struck puppy.

"Oh I can tell." he chuckled, "I can't wait to hear you say coffee"

"I don't get why everybody get so worked up when we say coffee," I rolled my eyes in mock annoyance.

"Cause you say it so sensually", our eyes locked for a split minute before we both laughed.

"Hi," geetard's familiar shadow fell on us.
I looked up to see him smiling down at us, well not exactly smiling, I mean physically he was smiling but the vibe he was sending off wasn't that of joy.

"Hello," Arthur looked a little confused at him then he looked back at me and frowned
questioningly, "You're not gonna introduce me to your brother?"

"We're not related", Geetard smirked, "Yet"

I gritted my teeth, "This is Arthur and this is," I glared at Geetard, "Is my fucking shadow, Geetard"

"Gerard," he corrected me casually and shook Arthur's hands with a little bit more force then required.

"Nice to meet you Gee...", Arthur chuckled, "I mean Gerard"

"Same here," Geetard finally let go of his hand. Gah the way he was holding it you'd think he has a thing for him, my head shut up to examine Geetard, what if he is gay, that would explain so much!
But nothing in his features told me something new except for his clenched jaw but that didn't tell me anything.

"Well I'm going to head to room 567," he winked at me, "Which is my room. See you guys around," and with one last nod at Geetard he rose up and walked off.

I waited until he was out of ear shot before slamming fist into Geetad's shoulder, "Why did you do that for?"

"What?!," he exclaimed, sitting in the armchair my beautiful Washington gods perfect ass was occupying a few minutes ago.

"You scared him off!," I huffed, "With all your Geetardness!"

"Not my fault he's a wuss," he shrugged casually looking around the lobby, "I just wanted to say hi"

"Sure," I hissed, "It's always the same thing with your will to say hi"

"You liked him?," he glanced sideways at me.

"I did," I nodded, "He's so hot!," moaning, I fanned myself with my hand, "What room did he say he was in again?"

"Slut"

"Bitch"

"Guys can't be bitches," he smirked.

"Who said anything about guys?," I leaned back in my chair, "I was talking to you"

"Oh how very smart ass of you," he rolled his eyes.

"Why thank you"

"He's too old for you," he said flatly.

"Says who?"

"He's at least thirty," his gaze was hooked on something in the lobby.

"I like experienced men," I stressed out the men.

"You were a virgin last week," he snorted, "Pace yourself"

"You were a decent training I'll give you that"

"Training huh? We'll see"

But before I could answer something or at least pick up his face expression, Mikey came up to us, he greeted me with a smile before turning to his older evil brother, "Mom got the rooms".
Geetard nodded and walked to where my dad and his mom stood with the luggage in the sea of people, looking kinda awkward, I mean they were dressed casually, my dad with his baseball cap and Mrs. Way in her flowery skirt.
"You're coming?," Mikey jerked his head in their direction.

"Yeah," I muttered, "I'm coming"
Sign up to rate and review this story