Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 13

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Surprise!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 959 words

0Unrated
“SURPRISE!” I almost had a heart attack. What was all this about? Just then Amanda came forward and gave me a hug.
“What’s all this for?” I asked her. She just pointed to a sign hung in the stairwell. It read. ‘Congratulations.’ “For my new job?” she nodded. “Wow thank you so much. This was totally unexpected.” I searched through the faces in the crowd. There was Sis with Spencer, Jessie and Sean, Colleen with some Asian person, and even Jared was here! Wow! But there’s still one person who I’m missing. As I walked around, I told them thank you and gave hugs. Maybe Brendon was too tired to come. I’ll go visit him once the party has ended. I found Amanda again. She was talking to Holly and Ryan. “Hey I’m going to change be right back.” she just nodded and smiled. Wonder why? Anyway I bounded up the stairs, went to the bathroom then headed into my room. I let out a little scream. There was Brendon lying on my bed watching TV.
“Hey sweetie, surprise.” he smiled that crooked smile and I just wanted to eat him up. But instead I just jumped on the bed and gave him a hug along with a kiss. Then hit him lightly in his shoulder. “Ouch! What was that for?”
“Oh it didn’t hurt and for not calling me when you got discharged!”
“Baby, I couldn’t it would have ruined the surprise party.”
“Well still you made me very worried when I went there after work to see an empty hospital bed.”
“I’m sorry. But I thought you would come home and changed before you went to see me. “
“You said you liked me all professional.” I giggled at him.
“That I do.” he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I could stay here forever.
“What did the doctor say?” I ended the kiss.
“It was a mild concussion and that I have to rest for the remainder of the day. That’s why I’m up here and not down there.” he laughed. God, I love him.
“Oh well that is good.” I told him. “But that means we can’t make out too rough.” we laughed.
“Not just yet.”
“Well I need to change and head back downstairs. But you can’t move can you?” He had a smiled spread widely across his face and shook his head no. “Hmm then you can help me decide what to wear.”
“Nothing.” he eagerly suggested.
“Ha ha very funny. No.”
“ How bout that mini skirt with diff tank.”
“Oh I got it!” I rummaged through my closet. “I’ll wear this mini skirt with this red tank top.” I pulled out a light jean mini skirt with a flower on the butt and the red tank had lace trim on the bottom, along with red flip-flops. “And these!”
“Sexy.”
“Brendon you need to close your eyes.”
“But I won’t tell anyone what an amazing body you have,”
“Brendon! You don’t need to get a big head or anything.” I laughed but he didn’t find it too funny. “Besides I have a thong on so it’s not like you want to see my butt.” I laughed and raced to change in K’s room. On my way out I threw my work clothes in the hamper and bounded into my room. “I’m back.” I smiled at him
“Damn you do look sexy.” he breathed. “But I have something for you.” It better not be a kiss or something sexual. He handed me a little box. I opened it to discover diamond earrings. “Wow Brendon -” he cut me off with another box. It was a diamond necklace. And lastly in another small box. “Let me guess, bracelet.” I smiled when it revealed a diamond bracelet. “Brendon you shouldn’t have.” I kissed him passionately on the lips. “Thank you.”
“Lys, your worth every penny.” I kissed him again. “Now be a doll and bring me some food. I’m starved.” Sure. I wiped a tear away from my eye. I placed the jewelry near my box on the dresser and headed back to the commotion.
“Well took you long enough.” Kristan greeted me at the stairs with Ryan.
“Thanks.”
“Here you go, I’ve got to go to work.” she hugged me goodbye.” and I opened it to find a gift card for best buy. That excited me! Then everyone bombarded me with gifts.
“Hang on.” I told them. “I need to make Brendon a plate of food.”
“No worries. I got it Lys.” called Spencer from my right. He was near the kitchen.
“Thank you.” and I smiled at him. God does he have an amazing smile, perfect lips and such a passionate kiss. Lys snap out of it! You have Brendon! Amanda then directed me and everyone to the living room to open gifts. They didn’t need to buy me anything. My birthday was just a couple weeks ago. I sat there about an hour opening present after present. I thanked each and every single person for what they bought me. A bunch of the girls pitched in and bought me a new outfit for work and one for play. I laughed! If only Brendon could see this. I looked around the room and I noticed that Spencer never came back down stairs.
“Hey sis where’s your lover boy?” she looked around and shrugged.
“Must be having a heart to heart with Brendon.” she laughed, I faked giggled. I hope those two weren’t at each other throats. I decided to go check and excuse myself to the bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story