Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 14

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Spencer shouldn't have!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 1047 words

0Unrated
“Well she is an amazing kisser.” Why are they comparing the way I kiss?
“Yes I know.” Spencer agreed. How sweet. He turned his attention to the wrapping paper on the floor. “Did she like her jewelry?”
“She loved it, thanks for picking it out for me.” Spencer picked it out? Well he was in the hospital.
“Your welcome, anything for you man.” aww! How sweet! They do get along when not fighting over a girl!
“What did you get her?”
“Nothing that special.”
“Come on Spence, this is you we’re talking about…when do you not buy special things for girls?” They both laughed. He was a charmer, eh?
“Well…I haven’t given it to her yet.” Still more presents? “But I talked with Amanda and Kayla while you guys were away and they said she was looking for a new drum set.” HE DID NOT! “ So I customized a drum set for her.” HE DID!
“You mean from SJC?”
“Yea…”
“She’ll love it…but where is she going to put it?”
“They do have a basement” he gave him a dumbfounded look and I left out a little giggle. Shit! I raced to the bathroom waited a min, then came back
“Hey you two!” I called to them. “Spence, sis is worried about you.”
“Oh ok, thanks.” he started to leave.
“Did you like your food?” He nodded
“Hey Lys…” Spence stopped in the doorway. “You finished with your presents?”
“Yea…why?” I lied.
“You have one more….mine.” I glanced over at Brendon giving him a ‘what could it be look?’. He just smiled at me. Dumb ass, I already know.
“Spencer you didn’t need to…” he dragged me down the stairs.
“Hey everyone Lys still has one more present and it’s in the basement…” his voiced was drowned out by the herd of people running to the stairs. Spencer, Kayla, Amanda and I were the last ones down there.
“Excuse me.” I pushed through the crowd. “Where’s my drum set?”
“Lys…I can explain.” Spencer came around and pulled the sheet off of something. I shrieked! It was so pretty!
“That’s for me?” I asked him. He nodded! “Thank you so much!” I jumped on him and gave him a big hug and kiss. “I love it!” It was a purple glittery drum set!
“Your welcome.” I smiled then jumped on to start rocking out. I played couple of songs that I remember from way back in high school jazz band and threw in some of my own.
“You should have a drum off!” Kayla suggested.
“Awesome idea!” oh great! Kay is going to turn the lovebirds into hate birds.
“Who’s it between?” asked Holly.
“Who ever wants to do it.” Kay replied.
“I’ll do it!” Sis eagerly and jumped up and down.
“I will too.” her boyfriend said.
“Count me in!” I told them. “Rules! Play anything you want for 3 minutes and crowd decides. Fair?” My opponents nodded. “Sis you can go first.” I stood up and sis sat down. She started playing the beats to some musical scores that she was working on. They were interesting. Next up when Spencer. And he played some licks mixed in with his personal favorites. He was awesome.
“You’re up Lys.” I sat down on my new set and started to think of what to play. I thought of some of the licks that LP taught me and I just went from there.
“Time!” called Amanda. I heard them cheer. “That was awesome,” she whispered to me. I thanked her. “Alright for those who liked Lexi.” the crowd cheered. “Spencer.” they cheered a little bit louder, ouch. Spence probably won. “Alyssa.” Oh wow I wasn’t expecting a big up roar.
“Thank you.”
“Congrats Sis.”
“Thank you and thank you Spencer! The set sounds marvelous! I love it!” I gave him a huge hug, again. How can I repay him? This was unnecessary. Oh he gets a big Christmas gift! After that I ran upstairs to tell Brendon the good news.
“I heard you guys playing.” I laughed. “Sounded awesome.”
“Thank you.” I glanced at the clock. 9-o-clock! I better say my goodbyes and thank yous. I bounded back down stairs and had everyone gone by 9:30. I started to clean up.
“Nope don’t think so.” Sis stopped me. “Go be with Brendon.” she shooed up the stairs.”
“I’m back did you miss me?”
“Terribly.” I laughed and crawled into bed with him.
“I think you can stay the night.”
“Oh can I?” he cocked his eyebrow.
“Hun you’re a gimp I’ll just sleep on the couch.” he looked offended but his expression was too cute not to chuckle.
“What’s so funny?” he started to take a tone with me. I think it was the medicine starting to talk.
“Nothing sweetie.” I kissed him on the cheek and just snuggled close. Before I knew it my alarm was going off at 6:30 in the morning. I looked down and realized my skirt was up around my waist and my shirt was stretched to one side. My bra was exposed but I realized Brendon was holding me tightly against his body. Great! How am I not going to wake him? I slowly took his arm from around me and put it on his side. He stirred and I slipped away but he had his feet entwined with mine and I fell to the floor with a thud.
“What was that?” I heard him say in bed. I peeked over my shoulder and saw that he was sitting straight up.
“Lys you ok?” I heard my female companion ask.
“Yes I’m fine.” I heard a few rustle of the covers and I figured she went back to sleep.
“Alyssa I’m sorry. You alright?” Brendon asked peeking over the side of the bed.
“Yes.” I stood and walked into the bathroom to shower. When I stepped out of the shower, there was Brendon going to the bathroom. “Brendon!” I quickly covered my body.
“Too late sweetie.” he finished up and put it away before kissing my stunned face. What a way to start the day. I quickly dressed and headed off to work.
Sign up to rate and review this story