Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

Testing (Chapter Five)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

During Testing A horrible Problem Occurs.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-02-02 - Updated: 2006-02-03 - 1821 words

0Unrated
As soon as the clock in his room clicked to 9:30 a lound screech was heard throughout the building.Shiro woke up and rolled over looking around.A man walked into his room throwing some neatly folded clothes at Shiro "Get dressed quick boy." the man said "It's gonna be a long day!" Shiro stood up and started to change."We have lots of tests to run." the man said "You will address me as Siver.You will not Question me.I'm am your higher!" Siver growled at Shiro as he stepped over tword him "Yes Sir." The man opened the door and Shiro stepped out after him.Shiro wore an White T shirt and Olive Colored Pants.He looked blanky at the Floor."Shiro!!!" Came Lissa voice.She wore the same outfit as shiro and followed a woman.Lissa was waving and as the instructor took a step Lissa fell over.Shiro Opened his mouth and was about to run over and see if she was alright but Siver Closed his hand and Shiro stepped backwards under Siverss grip "Let's go Child." Siver said and walked down the hall.The woman leading Lissa grabbed Lissa by the arm and Dragged her along.Shiro closed his eyes tightly and started walking after Siver.
Siver Guided Shiro into a room and told him to sit in a chair infront of a table.Siver sat across from him and put a tape recorder on the edge of the table then started recording."Lets cut to the chase Boy.I have a few questions then we can have some fun...." He smirked and interlocked his fingers infront of his face.Shiro put his hands on the table and nodded his head "Alright..."
Siver smiled "What are your feelings about being a sacred Child?"
"Well as anyone would say.I wish it would go away.I don't like the fact that we have to die in a half a year.But I can't complain.It's not like my life is falling apart.Until Deaths Come."
"If you could change one thing about being the sacred Child, besides being a sacred child, what would it be?"
Shiro smirked and looked at the table."I just want my sister to live through it.I wouldn't care if I died or lived.Nothing matters to me more than my own sister."
"What is the worst thing we can do to make you want to quit helping the Deaths workers?"
Shiro looked up at Siver and waited a minute trying to think "If my sister asks for anything you will get it for her.She will be treated as a princess.If she wants to see me.You make sure I talk to her.I will quit if you tell her no even once."
Siver nodded."Your Command will be made sure of." Siver picked up the tape recorder and placed it in a slot on the wall in the room. He opened a door into a room with a glass window so he could see shiro."What are you doing?" Shiro looked at Siver and stood up.Siver sat at a chair and pressed some buttons.The table dissappeared and Shiro was left in an empty room."I told you we would get to the fun part.Now before we make you use your powers...Lets test your Abilitys..."Siver Pushed a bunch of Levers farward and laughed hystericly.
Lissa was in a white room on a chair that looked very modified.A screen was to the left of her and a speaker was to her right.She was sent into the room alone and could tell easily that there was a spot that her instuctor was watching her through.From the speaker to her right came Shiro's Voice "Liss, I want you to smile for me." Lissa started to doubt her ideas.Maybe it was Shiro.Lissa smiled happily.Shiro had sounded so happy through the speaker."Lissa your so pretty"
Tears started to run down lissa's face.
A spike Bolted out of the Wall and scraped across Shiro's face making a scracth the blood started to run out of down his cheek."What the heck?!" Another Spike come from the wall and shiro jumped over it.Spikes continued to jolt about and Shiro dodged them all.Then a Monster was let in by a hole in the wall."Oh Crap!" The monster darted at him and Shiro jumped over it. and he picked his hands up pointing them at the monster.The Thing stopped and it's eyes turned blood red then he exploded."Whatb the hell!?!" Shiro yelled backing up.His clothes were covered in blood."Good job Shiro.Just kill this Kantra and then we will give you a harder one." Another monster came from the hole and looked at shiro.Shiro held up his hands the way he did before.Nothing happened.The monster charged and Shiro held up his hands once more this time in fear trying to and hoping something would happen.The monster turned and crashed into the wall crushing all the bones in its body. Blood exploded from it.Shiro put his arms down looking at the monster on the floor.The Kantra, as Siver called it, floated up to the ceiling and hit it hard.the kantra fell to the ground dead.Shiro smiled."Gimmie the best you got Siver!" Shiro yelled."Okay kid... If you don't kill it you Lose more than your pride.No food for you for a week." Shiro just thought about it and he hadn't eaten all day.He was starving."Just bring it on.I will die if I don't eat...." Shiro got into a ready to fight postion.A girl was tossed into the room.She tripped slightly and fell forward to Shiros feet. Shiro Looked down at the girl and she looked up.Shiro was shocked.It was Lissa.Shiro Backed up with fear in his eyes."Shiro it's just a robot!Just destroy it!!" Siver yelled.Shiro shook his head."I can't!"
"Shiro you have to it's important!!" Siver yelled.
"No!I'm not going to!" Shiro shook his head
"I didn't want to do this today Shiro...But it's Death Control time..." Siver said to himself. "Shiro Highland!You will listen to me or your Sister Dies!" A screen turned on and Lissa was being held up.A knife under her throat.Shiro Lifted his hands and held them shakily twoard The girl that looked like Lissa."Don't Shiro!I beg of you" the girl cried at Shiros feet.Shiro closed his eyes tightly.His hands shook horribly.The girl continued to Cry."Shiro No!!!" Lissa screamed from the screen."Don't kill her!!"Shiro put his hands down and looked at the floor.The girl on the ground started to sob and she turned into a girl that looked youger than Lissa her hair was black and most of it was hidden under a Dark Blue Beanie.She layed herself on the floor and hugged Shiro's Legs "Thank you!" she cried on the floor.Lissa smiled and heaved a sigh of relief.
"That's it Shiro!" The door of the room were Siver was flung open and Siver came out.He looked very angry.He smacked Shiro across the face.Shiro fell over and made a fist from his hand."Shiro!" Lissa Cried.Siver walked over to Shiro and kicked him in the gut.Shiro layed on the ground in pain.He felt like he was going to die.Lissa Yelled Starting to cry "Stop it!Stop hurting him!!!" lissa screamed "Stop!!" then the screen of the television broke.Shiro was getting beaten for not listening to what Siver had told him to do and he understood that.But Even though Lissa was just his sister.No one is more important to Shiro than her.Shiro knew he did the right thing.Siver ran into his control room and pressed a few buttons.A crazy look was in his eyes like he had went mad or something.Spikes went about the room and they were dull pointed due to some people being slow and safety issues.They just hit Shiro Really hard.He tried to pick himself up but he sat up and saw a bright light crash down the door then he passed out.The Light swallowed up Siver and a scream of terror came from him.Siver dropped to the ground dead and The light went away.Lissa dropped to her feet and ran over to shrio."Shiro?!" she sat down next to his body and turned him over so he was looking tword the ceiling."Shiro Highland?" Lissa opened one of his eyes."Please tell me your alright!" Lissa cried.Lissa wiped the blood from his face and Hugged him close."Lissa?" Came shiro's weakend voice from her Lap "Please go to your room.I don't want you to get in trouble for being here with me." Lissa's tears stained his bloody shirt "No Shiro.I'm not going to leave you alone here.You need to find the nurse that helped me yesterday." Lissa stood up and walked over to the door looking out to see if anyone was in the hall.She turned back to help Shiro up when she saw a girl knealing over him."Get away from Shiro!" Lissa screamed at the girl.The girl started wiping the blood off of shiro's face with a cloth that was sort of wet."Lissa this is the girl you told me not to kill." shiro tried to lift his arm but was unable.The girl looked up at lissa."He's hurt badly.No doctor on Planet could save him." the girl said.Lissa walked over to Shiro and grabed his hand."Shiro get up." lissa said quietly. Shiro winced."No!" the girl excliamed "You can't move him.He will be in more pain than he is in now!"Lissa rubbed her eye "Shiro we need to get you better...." Lissa said sadly."Lissa I'm telling you now.Get to your room.You have to leave me here.Someone who can, will help me.I promise.You and this girl have to get away!" The girl stood up and grabbed lissa's hand "They are coming!" she pulled Lissa into the door that she was forced out of to fight Shiro.She pressed a button before closing the door and waved."Good luck Hero." she whispered and closed the door behind her.An alarm started running and the lights in the room turned red.The lights outside the room next to the door flashed and people started running into the room."The sacred child is hurt" yelled a woman who sat next to Shiro.Shiro's eyes were almost closed.He was loosing Contact with himself.The last thing he could remember was being in horrible pain then he passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story