Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

The Death of A Loved One (Chapter Six)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

Will Shiro Make it?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-02-03 - Updated: 2006-02-03 - 1025 words

0Unrated
Lissa was being dragged through a dark cave.One of the girls hands covered Lissa's mouth.Lissa stopped and grabbed the girl's Arm "Explain yourself!" Lissa said quietly.The girl turned and sighed."My name is With.My reason for Being here is Entry 76.Now we have to go!" Lissa gasped and started running.The girl stopped in the long dark way and Lissa crashed into her.With pressed some buttons on the wall and opened the door dragging Lissa in the room.She closed the door and leaned against it."We got lucky this time" she whispered and walked over to Lissa."Whats your name?" With reached out her hand.Lissa shook With's hand and smiled "My name is Lissa..." With nodded a bit confused "Your new huh?You probably haven't learned how to introduce yourself.So whats your Entry Number. Lissa sat on a chair in the room and picked up the Cloakman's journal from the drawer in the dresser."Entry 16..." lissa whispered looking up entry number 76

Time goes by as a show of life.
On the 50th day of the 42nd Year
A girl the age of 14
will Loose Control of her Pain Control.
The Time of earth will freeze except for Four different People.
The Cloakman.The Sacred Children.And The Highest.
You will have to kill her before or during The pain Control of the Child
5 minutes into the Control
The world will be forced to crush and everyone will die.
Entry 76
of The Cloakman's Journal


Lissa looked up at With."A sacred child huh?" With Laughed "Looks like we should be friends."
An annoucement came over the entire Building."Lissa Highland.Please report to the top Floor." Lissa stood up and put the Journal away."Let's go!" With said and opened the door.They ran down the hall into the room They left Shiro in.He was gone and a pool of blood covered the floor where he was laying.With looked down at it."No one could survive this much blood loss!" Lissa covered her mouth and her eyes teared "We can't jump to conclusions Lissa." With left the room and ran down the hall.Lissa slowly left the room after With.They reached an elevator and both stepped in."Lissa No matter what.You can't loose control.He will be fine.I'm sure.Your brother is very strong at heart." With smiled at Lissa.The doors of the elevator opened.Xeven and A Different Man joined Lissa and walked down the hall Leaving With Behind."Good Luck Liss!" With called and opened a door to her right walking in.
Lissa was brought into a room and both the men Left.A screen in the room turned on but she still couldn't see through the darkness.She didn't move in case she would bump into something.The highest Was on the screen looking at her."We are sorry for your loss" was all he said. and the screen turned off and a light turned on above her.She saw a table in the middle off the room.A table of tools was beside it and Blood was spattered all over the floor.A cloth covered something on the table.Lissa covered her mouth again."No." she whispered "No it can't be." Lissa dropped to the floor with her knees up to her chest.She looked at the floor and tears started to mix into the blood beneath her.She stood up and walked over to the table slowly pulling down the cloth.It was Shiro that layed on the bed.His eyes were wide open and a look of sadness could be seen in them."Shiro..." she said quietly and started to cry harder.Her fists were set on the side of the table and tears were covering the table."Shiro you arn't allowed to be dead." Lissa looked around and saw a tape recorder on the wall.She walked over and grabbed it. then pressed the rewind button on it.It rewound to when Lissa was trying to make Shiro stand up when he was hurt.
"Shiro get up."cames lissa's voice "No!" with yelled at lissa "You can't move him.He will be in more pain than he is in now!"
"Shiro we need to get you better...." Lissa's voice said sadly."Lissa I'm telling you now.Get to your room.You have to leave me here.Someone who can, will help me.I promise.You and this girl have to get away!" The sound of feet raced to the room "They are coming!" With said "Good luck Hero."
Stomping sounded into the room."The Sacred Child is Hurt!" Said a womans voice.Shiro cried in pain."He's Loosing Blood.We have to get him upstairs!" said a man."No!" shiro Screamed as some people picked him up."Get Lissa!" was what she heard next.
Click
"He's not going to make it." said a voice quietly."But we have to try.This building will blow to pieces if the sister finds out."
"Lissa" cames Shiro's Voice "You have to find lissa!" it said quietly.
"You heard him" said the man.
a Scream of pain was heard."He's not breathing.We're to late..."
click

Lissa cried and threw herself over shiro.She cried bent over the table on Shiro's stomach "Please!You can't be dead Shiro.It's not allowed!" Lissa felt a hand touch her back.Lissa's eyes opened wide Shiro's eyes were wide open and his hand was on lissa's back."Shiro!" Lissa yelled.Shiro stared blankly at the ceiling.Lissa stood up and looked at shiro.His hand fell over the side of the table."Shiro?" lissa whispered "Can you move?" Shiro's head turned slowly and looked at lissa.A look of joy filled his eyes."Oh Shiro..." Lissa smiled and started to cry again."Lissa...." Shiro said quietly.Lissa looked at shiro and grabbed his hand."Lissa you have to get that girl from earlier.She has my Box.Bring her back" Shiro said quietly in a bit of pain from his wounds.Lissa put shiros hand on his stomach and she ran off.
Sign up to rate and review this story