Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

Injured (Chapter Seven)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

Shiro is Badly Hurt

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-02-03 - Updated: 2006-02-03 - 1350 words

0Unrated
She ran down the hall and knocked on the door With went into after she was dragged off.With opened the door and Lissa walked in."Where is Shiro's Box?It's wooden and it has his name written on the bottom." With walked over and picked the box up off her dresser."Come on!" Lissa walked off.With followed her with the box at Hand.
They entered the room and Shiro looked like he was dead again."Shiro?" Lissa whispered."We brought the box...." she pushed the hair out of his eyes "Are you still with us?"Shiro whispered "Yeah Liss I'm still here" Lissa smiled.I brought With and she has the Box."Open it." shiro said quietly.With looked down at the box that had the name Lissa Carved into the top.She put her fingers across it then opened it slightly.A light escaped the box and With closed it quickly a bit frightend.The light that had escaped covered Shiro's Body.It lifted him into the air and Shiro looked lifeless as ever.Lissa remebered back to when Shiro Killed the Man in the family room.He looked exactly the same as he did that day."Shiro!" With said loudly.Lissa Tackled With to the ground."Don't call him or he'll do something bad!" she whispered."But Shiro's Hurt!!" With yelled at Lissa."I told you not to yell!" Lissa screamed."He'll kill you!" she cried.With opened the door and ran off."What are you doing!" Lissa yelled."I'm going to get help!" With yelled back."No you can't!" Lissa cried back.But with was already gone."Shiro!You have to stop this right now!" Lissa looked at Shiro."You need to stop!Control yourself!Or they're going to take me away from you!" the glow around shiro dissappeared and he dropped to the floor.He was standing on his feet but he looked like he was about to fall over.Lissa ran over and held him up."Shiro are you alright?" Shiro passed out so he was hanging over lissa's arms."Shiro your too heavy!" Lissa tryed to pick him up so she wouldn't drop him face first onto the cement floor.Three men walked into the room With was leading them."What are you doing with The sacred Child!" one of the men yelled at Lissa.Two of them ran over and grabbed Shiro's arms."Don't touch him!"Lissa Screamed and stepped back wards pulling Shiro with her."He's hurt and you guys can't help him!" Lissa held Shiro Tightly.His feet had dragged under neath him making him slide backward.Her arms were under his and she was still trying to keep him up."Shiro wake up!" Lissa yelled at him.The men continued to try and get Shiro away from her. Then finally they both grabbed Lissa's shoulders and held her tight.The third man walked over and grabbed Shiro."Lissa your brother Loves you." Lissa started to fight back the guards."He can't go with you!You'll hurt him!" she screamed "Let him go, Now!" She screamed.The man holding Shiro fell backwards and Shiro was set on his feet again.Lissa was shocked."Both of you men better let me go too!" she said in an angry voice.Both of the Men let go of Lissa.Lissa walked over and grabbed Shiro.He fell back into her."It's alright Shiro... we are going to both stay in my room"
That Night Lissa sat in her bed next to Shiro.He was sleeping with bandages tied all over his body."Just Like old Times huh Shiro?" Lissa looked back over her shoulder at him laying there quietly.He hadn't said a word since the fight earlier.Lissa hugged herself and shivered."I'm sorry Shiro.I don't want to make you angry.I just wanted you to be safe.I really thought you were dead back there..." Lissa Layed down facing away from shiro.His eyes opened slightly so he could see just a bit of light."I just wanted you to stay with me.I feel like I'm empty when you're not around." Lissa closed her eyes and covered up.She set her rabbit on Shiro's Chest and smiled at him."If your ever mad at me.Please tell me, okay?" Lissa said quietly.The clock hit 10 and the lights went out."Night Shiro." Lissa said quietly and turned over.
The alarm woke Lissa up."God Dammit!" Lissa yelled throwing her pillow across the room.Shiro opened his eye that wasn't covered by a bandage.Lissa looked at him and growled."I hate this morning wake up thing!" Lissa picked up her clothes from across the floor and pulled them on."Crap!" she yelled noticing they were covered in blood."It's Partner Day." With opened Lissa's Door."What?" Lissa questioned With.She walked over and opened a door in the wall then a new pair of clothes slid out into her hands."You and me are partners Babe." With Smiled and handed the clothes to the pantless Lissa."Shiro has to stay here and he's going to be tested.Trust me it's nothing bad.They have to do it on...sick days.If you call shiro sick" she laughed.Lissa got dressed and looked over at shiro.Shiro Closed his eye again."Shiro.If you need me just call me alright?" Lissa said quietly "I'll be here as soon as you say my name." With looked over at Shiro "Is he listening?" Lissa nodded "He listens to me in his sleep." The Girls grabbed thier books and walked out of the room."So this place is like a school" Lissa looked around seeing bunches of kids walking about talking to eachother and laughing."Yeah..." With Smiled "I want you to meet a friend of mine." With looked up and smiled seeing a boy walk up to her.Lissa was amazed by him.He looked like the greatest guy ever."Hi I'm Lissa!" Lissa smiled and grabbed the boys hand."This is Kiatos" With laughed.Kaito's Smiled and Shook lissa's hand "It's nice to meet you miss." Kaitos laughed."He is going to be our third party member.and Shiro is our fourth but we have to have a fill in due to his wounds...." With coughed."What happened?" Kiatos looked worried at With."Well Shiro was dead and he opened a box and then he got possesed by the light!He's an idiot if you ask me.But he saved my life" Lissa growled "Stop Talking about shiro like that!It wasn't anything like that!" Lissa pushed With over "You will not be mean to shiro!" Kaitos grabbed Lissa by the shoulder "Whats wrong with you?!" Lissa looked at Kaitos and glared.A bell rang and Kaitos dragged both the girls off.
Lissa sat in a room looking through her text book following the higher."And if this power got so complicated the time force would shift and All of humanity would be crushed.The world would turn into a two dimensional vortex." spoke the higher. Lissa stood up."What are you talking about? The world would turn into a two dimensional vortex.Time would skip and Life would go by in three days for each person! we would be crushed sure but life would continue." Lissa shook her head."Idiot!" With stood up and through her text book at Lissa "Life wouldn't continue if we were crushed."The teach closed her hand and both girls lifted into the air."That's enough from both of you!" she yelled.The entire class was interupted when the door creaked open.A boy stood in the doorway leaning against the Post "I'm sorry I'm Late.I didn't want to let my sister down." Said a weak voice."Shiro!" Lissa fell to the floor and quickly got up running over to him."Your supposed to be in bed!"Shiro smiled at Lissa "I know but I want to help you out.I'm not going to lay in bed for the rest of my life."
Sign up to rate and review this story