Categories > Original > Drama > The Dark Cavern (A Cloakman's Tale)

A Choice Must Be Made (Chapter Eight)

by MaxalinDarkness 0 reviews

Lissa is forced to Make a choice

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-02-04 - Updated: 2006-02-04 - 1174 words

0Unrated
After the Class was over Shiro walked out of The room with Lissa still Trying to help him."Liss I'll be fine!" Shiro laughed.Lissa Whined and hugged him."Outside you little Brats!" yelled a gaurd as two huge doors opened out of the building into a Large ammount of Feild Held in with a see through like wall.The entire school cleared out and Lissa and Shiro followed behind."Oh no you don't!" One of the men grabbed Lissa."You have to go see the highest." Shiro Looked at lissa and nodded."I'll be fine.." Shiro walked outside meeting up with With and Kaitos.
Lissa Walked up the stairs to a room that said Highest on the door.All over the wood the word was carved in different writings.Lissa opened the door and walked in."Lissa Highland." Said a man dressed in a robe.It was the highest.The person from the screen.He had yelled at her so many times before but never in person.What could he want? Your brother made a wish that has made it very hard to control you.And I'm not going to let your power stop us." He said angrily."A wish?" Lissa looked confused."He said he wanted us to obey you and now you've gone too far." The highest stood up and a door opened in the wall.Then another door appeared on the opposite wall.Lissa looked between them."Lissa.My Dear Child.The Left door leads to your brothers happyness.And the Right one Will grant your happyness.No matter which door you pick the other child will be happy.Like if you pick the door to Shiro's Happyness you will be most unhappy.and if you pick to your Happyness Shiro will not be happy.Now..." The Highest turned Lissa around and pointed at the wall.A door slowly appeared"This door will lead to toghetherness.I can't say you'll be happy but you both will be together." Lissa Looked at each door "What are you trying to Say?" Lissa looked up at the Highest Towering over her."You Are to Pick one Door By Tomorrow Morning After First Class.I Refuse to keep you in my school until Deaths come.But we will continue research.You may tell everyone in the school about this.Except For your Brother.He will feel a great pain everytime someone says a word about it near him." The highest put his hands on Lissa's shoulders."Good Luck Child."Lissa nodded and Left the room.
Shiro sat on the ground in the middle of the feild."Whats got you down Buddy?" With walked over and Sat down next to him."I miss Lissa..." Shiro Said queitly.With pointed."Look at that.She's already out." Shiro looked up at lissa standing in the doorway with a worried look on her face.He stood up and ran over to her quickly "Lissa.I'm so glad your okay!" he hugged her.Lissa sighed "Yeah I'm fine"
Lissa sat on the floor of the bedroom.Shiro had just fallen asleep on the floor.Lissa chuckled to herself and layed back looking up at the ceiling."May be I'll get Lucky tomorrow and have a wild Brainstorm." Lissa closed her eyes and the lights in the room turned out."Goodnight Shiro." Lissa whispered.
Lissa woke up.Her arms were above her head and she was already dressed."What the Hell?!" Lissa looked up to see Kaitos Dragging Her down the hall and Shiro following behind her."Shiro why didn't you just wake me up?!" Lissa growled "And why the hell are you still dragging me Kaitos!!" Kiatos dropped Lissa and she layed on the floor in the hallway."The bell was broken this morning and we were running late..." Shiro Picked Lissa up to her feet."Besides todays crappy subject is Happyness and how it hurts people.Not like were missing much." Lissa smiled amazed that her wish had come true.She picked up her bag and ran down the hall to first Class.After openeing the door only a few kids were inside."Ah Lissa.I'm glad you made it!" The teacher smiled at her.Lissa nodded and walked down to the second row sitting as close to the front as she could."There are five minutes until Class miss Highland.And I'd expect you to sit in the back.So you can mess around with your friends."Lissa shook her head "Shiro said we would be learning about happyness today and I'm really interested in the subject..." The Teacher nodded and smiled "That's good to know Highland." The bell rang and students walked into the room.With, Shiro, and Kaitos walked in seeing lissa in the second row."Lets go sit behind her" With whispered.The group sat in the chairs behind Lissa.
"Now todays Lesson is Happyness and how it effects the ones around us." The Teacher smiled "Happyness is great for you but how do you feel knowing others can be sad when you are happy.For example," The teacher reached into her pocket and Took out a handful of Caniles.A form of money."I have 50 Caniles here." (worth around 350 dollars on earth) "Now who wants them?" All the classmates raised their hand in astonishment accept for Lissa who was writing notes on everything the teacher said.The Teacher walked over to Lissa and put the Caniles on her desk.Lissa looked up at the teacher."Awww" groaned the whole room."Now see how mad and sad everyone in the room is?" The teacher annouced "But Lissa is happy she got the Caniles.This is what I am talking about.Lissa you can keep those." The teacher said to her."Now lets talk about giving others happyness in exchange for our sadness.Lets say those Caniles I gave Lissa were going to buy me a new Dress." The teacher smiled."And you need one too!" Screamed a kid in the back of the room.Everyone laughed except for lissa who was still writing away."Now Lissa is happy she got the money.But I have no dress.She may feel sad but Inside I'm truly happy I gave her the money."
A ball off paper hit lissa in the back of the head.Lissa stopped writing and put down her pencil.She looked back at with and growled "What do you want?" The group grew wide eyed at lissa's anger."She must have been serious about the note taking" Kiatos whispered to With.Lissa turned around and started writing again.
"Hope your all ready for the test tomorrow." The teacher smiled.The entire Class groaned and left.As soon as the room was empty The teacher Joined Lissa who was trying to write some of her own notes."Lissa.Why the sudden change of atittude?" Lissa put down her pencil."The highest called me yesterday." The teacher gasped "Good luck on your choice lissa." The teacher quickly pushed lissa out of the room quickly.
Sign up to rate and review this story