Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby, It's Fact

Here, In Your Arms

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

YAY! THIRD CHAPTER

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 1578 words

0Unrated
HERE, IN YOUR ARMS



“Hello passengers!”



“HALLOH!!!!!” I shouted back at the intercom.



“This is your captain speaking. If we could have every one look on the back of their doors to find what section of the cruise ship you’re emergency exit meeting place is and grab your life jackets, please? In just a few minutes, we will begin a practice emergency exit. Please follow everyone to your designated section and we will begin.” You could almost hear the smile in the captain’s voice. I shuddered.



“We have to wear these!” Jessica laughed. She pulled out giant orange boxes with lights on them. I groaned.



“Why did you drag me on this cruise?” I asked before snatching mine away.



............................



We stood on deck D where it was raining slightly. I was so scared. Did I mention my GIANT fear of water? No? I’M ABSOLUTLEY TERRIFIED OF WATER!!! I was breathing in my nose and out my mouth to try to calm myself.



“Guys! Guys!” Pete whispered and nudged Jessica and Zach. “She looks like a nervous, Goth, robot!” Pete laughed and poked me. I screamed but covered my mouth. He laughed even harder and Jessica and Zach joined in. I was almost on the brink of tears when someone’s hand brushed against mine. I looked down to see someone’s hand clenched tightly against mine. I followed the long smooth arm up to the face of Joe Jonas. I rolled my eyes but was grateful for the support, although I didn’t show it.



“I’ll hold your hand if you’ll hold mine.” He whispered. I looked back to Pete and he was completely absorbed in his own little world of making fun of me.



“Why? You afraid of boats or water?” I whispered back.



“Both,” He closed his eyes and took a deep breath “You?” He looked at me with deep brown, soulful eyes. He was just slightly taller than me.



“Water. After ‘Titanic’, I just couldn’t handle being near it.” I smiled slightly to him. He smiled back.



“I can’t believe your actually being nice to me, Chelsea.” He smiled, looking back to the front. I looked at him with shock.



“You remembered my name! How?”



“You’re so much more different than any other fan I’ve ever met before. I don’t know what it is about you, but I like you. You’re so cool.” He said softly. I didn’t have the heart to tell him I thought he was in a corporate Disney made poppy pop boy band.



“Hey, is there a problem here, boy?” Pete said stepping in between us.



“No, we were just talking.” Joe said, letting go of my hand.



“Ya, alright, she’s mine, so back off!” Pete growled.



“PETE! HE WAS JUST BEING NICE!” I shouted.



“Chelsea! Stay out of it! I can handle this little brat!”



“Oh, I’m the brat? How about you let her, make her own decisions? Hmm?” Joe challenged.



“Hey! I do have a name if you’d remember!” I shouted standing in the middle of them. Then, Pete wound up and went to punch Joe. Instead it hit me.



I fell to the ground and I could already feel the blood running down to my lips.



“Oh my gosh, are you alright?” Joe asked, bending down to help me up.



“Yeah, fine, just perfect, thanks.” I snarled, jerking my arm away from his grip. I stormed off to my room only to be followed by Pete and Joe.



“Chelsea! I’m so sorry!” Pete shouted. Gripping my nose, I turned to face them.



“So am I. I’m sorry I agreed to let you take me on this cruise.” I sighed and turned around. Jessica and Zach followed me back to our room.





............................



I lied down on the bed with ice on my nose.



“Dude, I can’t believe you were standing next to Joe Jonas!” Jessica giggled. I still wouldn’t let Pete in.



“Yeah, I know. What an idiot.” I grimaced.



“Hey all you crazy fans! This is Nick Jonas.” Sixty percent of the boat screeched as the youngest brother came on the intercom. I laughed. “After today’s nerve wracking safety demonstration-”



“Yeah! And Kevin doing the robot in his lifejacket!” Joe screamed in the background. I looked at Jessica to see her trying not to squeal. I laughed for her.



“Yeah, that too. We thought we’d give you a private performance! However, could room 604 come up to the central stage first? Thanks and hope to see you all soon!” Nick finished and Jessica frantically searched for the room number.



“OH MY GOD! We’re 604!!!” She shrieked and we headed out. Pete sat outside in the hallway.



“Come on, we’ll talk up there.” I sighed and he wrapped his arm around my waist.





............................



“It’s just. I know you don’t like them and I felt like he was trying to force you to. And he held your hand!” Pete sighed and held my hands. I sat down on the bench by the pool as The Jonas Brothers set up.



“I’m going to get drinks, anyone want anything?” Zach asked, walking to the bar.



“Can I please have a strawberry daiquiri???” I asked. He nodded and walked off. Then Kevin jumped off the stage.



“Jessica right?” He asked her. She nodded excitedly. I sighed and shook my head at her. I then noticed Joe sitting on the edge of the stage, looking depressed. Pete then sat down beside me.



“I realize that, Peter, but you can’t be so jealous all the time. You know how nervous I get around boats. He was helping me try to get over that fear.” I sighed. He nodded.



“I know, I know. I’m sorry. Friends?” He asked. I replied by kissing him. We ended up making out and I just knew Joe could see us.



............................



Told you I made dinner plans
For you and me and no one else
That don't include your crazy friends
Well I'm done
With awkward situations empty conversations

Oh This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess,
This is the bottom line
It's true
I gave my all for you,
now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass,
better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get

So this is where the story ends
A conversation on IM
Well I'm done
with Texting,
Sorry for the miscommunication

Oh This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess,
This is the bottom line
It's true
I gave my all for you,
now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass,
better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get

Next time I'll see you
I'm giving you a high five
cause hugs are over rated, just FYI

Oh This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess,
This is the bottom line
It's true
I gave my all for you,
now my heart's in two

Oh This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess,
This is the bottom line
It's true
I gave my all for you,
now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass,
better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get



The whole time Joe kept his eyes on me and watched with jealousy as Pete stood behind me, with is arms wrapped around my waist. The strange part was not the fact that I realized I didn’t really like Pete anymore. That would always be evident. But, I thought I might be falling in love with Joe.



After the show, Pete decided he needed to purify his ears so he left. Jessica left with Kevin and Joe sat back down on the stage. I felt someone push past me and run to hug Nick. I laughed as he embraced her tightly.



“I’m so glad you came, Lauren!” He laughed and kissed her passionately. I smiled and walked up to Joe. I sat up on the stage next to him.



“You’ve never heard of us before today have you?” He asked solemnly.



“No…but I wanted to apologize about earlier.” I said softly.



“Before this…what did you think of us?” he looked up at me again with those puppy eyes. I licked my lips.



“That you were some stupid corporate Disney made poppy pop boy band.” I muttered and looked down at my shoes. He laughed.



“And now?”



“I would love to hear you sing SOS again.” I said truthfully. He leaned over and pushed the hair out of my face.





Oooooooooooh This is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess,
This is the bottom line
It's true
I gave my all for you,
now my heart's in two





I smiled and leaned over to whisper something back but something attacked my lips first. I opened my eyes to find Joe kissing me. His lips felt so good on mine. So I kissed him back. Soon we were making out.



“And he was just holding your hand?” I opened my eyes and tore away from his lips. Jessica stood there with a slight smirk on her face. I looked back to see Joe with a smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story