Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby, It's Fact

I Saw It On Your Keyboard

by FallOutGrl 1 review

w00t

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 912 words

0Unrated
I SAW IT ON YOUR KEYBOARD





NICK’S POV.





Lauren and I watched as Chelsea awkwardly looked back and forth between Joe and her friend, Jessica.



“I have to go. This is wrong.” She said quickly while running a hand through her hair. Joe kissed her again.



“I’ll see you later, then?” He said softly to her.



“No.” She jumped down from the stage and Jessica grabbed her arm to pull her away. Lauren laughed a little and I wrapped my arm around her waist.



“So that’s a no, then?” Joe asked being the stubborn Leo he was.



“No!” Chelsea smiled and finally ran away with Jessica. I watched as Joe flopped down onto the stage with a sigh.



“You do know Pete’s going to kill you. He is her boyfriend.” I raised an eyebrow at him.



“Yeah, that’s bad right?” He smiled dreamily.



“JOE! Are you for serious? You’re nuts!” Lauren ran up to him and waved a hand in front of his face. He sat up.



“What? She’s so…perfect!” Joe sighed, throwing his head back slightly and laughing.



“I don’t know you at all then, Joe!” Kevin laughed as he joined us on stage.



“What? What do you mean?” Joe asked. I let go of Laurens hand to imitate Joe at Much On Demand.



“I like girls,” I licked my lips and laughed to an invisible crowd behind while batting my lashes. I then turned to face Joe again. “With long blonde hair and blue eyes.” I giggled pretending to look towards Leah, the host. Kevin burst out laughing. Joe sat on the stage pouting. Lauren giggled and rejoined hands with me.



“Exactly my point man. She’s got black hair and brown eyes. So different!” Kevin shook Joe’s shoulders.



“People change, I guess. I don’t know. She’s just so different and-” Kevin, Lauren, and I all cut him off to imitate the same interview.



“And so special. Ya know?” We all laughed until a cough distracted everyone.



“Excuse me? Do you know where any tissues are?” She was obviously crying. Kevin jumped off the stage immediately and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.



“Sure, what happened?”



“Well, first off, my name is Erin and my boyfriend just broke up with me because I’m on this cruise.” She sobbed before breaking into more tears. Kevin held her tightly and wiped away a few tears.



“Well, Erin, where is he? I’ll kick his butt for you. I swear! Because anyone who can make someone as beautiful as you cry, doesn’t deserve you.” Kevin smiled. Lauren kissed my cheek and Joe flopped back down on the stage.









KEVIN’S POV.





Erin was twice as striking as any other girl I had met on the boat. Every girl came running up to me like a teeny but her. She and I talked for hours. We walked down the corridors of the ship until eleven at night. At exactly 11:11PM, we walked out to the side of the boat.



“Oh my, 11:11, make a wish.” She smiled before closing her eyes. Leaning on the railing, I closed my eyes.



I wish Erin would realize she’s the girl of my dreams.



I opened my eyes to see Marisa waiting for me to open mine. I decided to take a deep breath and go for it. In through the nose, I pressed my lips against hers. I knew she was surprised but soon she melted into me. I hoped that it wouldn’t end.



Soon though, we realized oxygen was needed for life and we broke off.



“This is what Joe feels like.” I muttered under my breath.



“What?” Erin asked laughing.



“Never mind. It’s nothing.” I laughed and kissed her again. Suddenly my cell phone rang. I sighed and just let it ring.



“You’re not going to answer that?” She asked.



“No, cuz it’s probably Joe…again. He’s a bit of a drama queen.” I smiled. She laughed but my phone kept ringing. I groaned and answered. “Hello Joe.”



“Hey! What co- how’d you know it was me?” He asked. I looked at Erin with an ‘I told you so’ smirk.



“Lucky guess. What’s up?”



“What color do you think Chelsea likes?”



“Black.”



“NO! Well…no. Roses.”



“Joe, you are incredibly random.”



“NO! What color roses do you think she’d like?” I through my head back in frustration.



“I don’t know. Go ask her boyfriend.” I muttered before hanging up.



“What was that about?” Erin giggled.



“Nothing. Where were we?” I asked with a smile.







REGULAR POV.





“HEY!” Joe found my cell phone number. I groaned. I sat in my room on the bed next to Jessica and Zach. Pete was nowhere to be found.



“You’re getting to be a stalker, you know that?” I replied to hear Jessica squealed.



“That’s ironic. On a giant ship with thousands of stalkers for me, I’m the stalker?” I could hear him smirk and I hated it so much.



“Yeah, whatever, Joe,” I rolled my eyes. Another screech emitted from Jessica. “What do you want?”



“Is Pete there?”



“No. Stop avoiding the question.”



“Do you want to come have dinner with me?”



“Joe, it’s 11:30PM. Dinner?”



“I’ll include ice cream! Come on, please?”



“FINE! You little stalker.”



“Meet me up at the pool in fifteen minutes.” And then a dial tone.
Sign up to rate and review this story