Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby, It's Fact

Touchdown Turnaround (Don't Give Up On Me)

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

w00t

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 786 words

0Unrated

TOUCHDOWN TURN AROUND (DON’T GIVE UP ON ME)



I sighed and walked up to the pool. On the way I saw Kevin making out with some girl. I smiled, happy to know I wasn’t the only one that kissed a Jonas brother. When I got up to the pool, I noticed Pete was in one of the hot tubs. I walked up to him and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. There were five other girls in the tub too.



“Hey! What’s up?” He grinned.



“Not a whole lot, just having dinner with someone.” I replied.



“Oh cool.”



“Hey, how old are you all? And what are you doing with Pete?” I asked suspiciously. A collective NINETEEN!!!! was shouted back at me.



“And we’re hanging with you’re older brother because we love Fall Out Boy!” One of them shouted.



“Older brother?” I asked.



“Yeah! It must’ve been so nice to have him win this for you!”



“Yeah! I wish I had an older brother that was as nice as yours!” I pursed my lips together and Pete shifted uncomfortably under my glare.



“So which, Jo Bro is your favorite?” One of them asked.



“Joe.” I answered simply.



“Oh my god! He is so hot!!!” They all screamed back. I grimaced before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Joe smiling slightly. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and kissed him passionately. He slid his tongue in between my lips and I ran mine along his bottom lip.



“I’ll explain later. Let’s just get inside.” I whispered after we broke off.



“Sounds good.” He smiled and draped his arm around my waist as we walked into the dining area.



........................................*



I stabbed at my salad angrily as I retold the story to Joe.



“So that kiss meant nothing?” He asked with a slight sigh.



“No! Well…yes. No. I don’t know.” I replied.



“Do you like me?”



“I don’t know.”



“Stop avoiding the question.” Joe smiled at me, mocking me.



“I guess so.” I replied, shrugging slightly.



“Oh.” He looked down at his shoes.



“Do you like me?” I asked taking a bite of my salad and smiling playfully at him.



“Yes. A lot.” He blushed. I almost choked on the salad.


”What?” I asked looking up with wide eyes after swallowing.



“Look, Chelsea. Ever since I first saw you I thought you were beautiful and I believe if we wanted it to,” He took a hold of my hand. “We could make it work.”



“Joe,” I looked up at him to see him staring at me with those beautiful eyes. I looked down. “I…I can’t. Not with you.” I tried.



“Why not?”



“Because! I’ll screw something up! I always do! Obviously, as you just heard, I’m not good enough and they have to find other people to satisfy them! And, you’re too…perfect and pure to go out with someone like me.” I finished glancing at the purity ring on his finger.



“So? Why can’t I be rebellious too?” Joe smirked at me.



“Joe!” I groaned slightly. “You’re so frustrating! Do you even know me?” I asked searching for some residue of understanding in his facial features.



“A, I’m a Leo, it’s natural to be persistent. And B, I could get to know you. I mean, I know you’re smart, funny, beautiful, and sweet,” He smiled. I growled slightly. “Do you know me?”



“Now you’re just being a jerk. I know you are annoying, a stalker, and a complete fool.” I sighed, standing up. He didn’t let go of my hand and stood up beside me.



“But you can’t tell me, you haven’t fallen completely head over heels for me?” He whispered in my ear. I clenched my fists together and walked away. He followed.



“Joe! Stop stalking me! Please?” I asked while walking across the deck to the elevators to go to my room.



“Answer the question!”



“No!”



“Is that a no to the question or a no to answering the question?” He still followed me and I knew Pete could hear us.



“NO TO ANSWERING!”



“NOT FAIR! I’VE ANSWERED ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS!!!”



“YEAH, BECAUSE YOU’RE A STALKER!” I finally reached the elevators and pressed the button repeatedly and impatiently.



“No fair. Answer the question. Have you fallen for me?” He pressed me against the doors. I looked around for a way out. The doors opened and it didn’t matter who was inside. I ran in and he cornered me…yet again.



“Hopelessly, you little stalker.” I whispered back and kissed him gently.
Sign up to rate and review this story