Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Forever

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 0 reviews

Gerard decides that he wants to adopt Rachel and be with her forever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 723 words

0Unrated
ok, i just wanted to clear this up right now... NOTHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN GERARD AND RACHEL! NOTHING WILL! lol my friend was reading this and was like "are you gonna make them have sex or something gross like that?" so just so you know, its just a father/daughter realationship between them. So i tried to state it clearly in this chapter. =)

Gerard woke up and rubbed his eyes. His fingers had eye makeup all over them now. 'Dammit,' he thought to himself. 'I have got to stop doing that.'

He looked down at Rachel. She was still asleep. He took her hand, smiling. Rachel was almost like a daughter to him. Gerard thought that Bob's suggestion to adopt her was a good idea, but he wasn't sure if Rachel would want that. He wasn't even sure if he could adopt her, with him being who he was and Rachel having someone in her family that's willing to take her.

Rachel stirred. Gerard saw her eyes open and close a few times, before finally staying open.

"Good morning." Gerard laughed quietly. "Hungry?"

Rachel shook her head. "Not really," she said. Seeing Gerard's worried look, she added, "But I'll still eat something."

Gerard looked relieved. "K," he said, kissing the top of her head and helping her up. They both climbed down from the bunk. Rachel followed Gerard into the kitchen and watched him pour two bowls of cereal. They sat down at the table and where joined by Frank a few minutes later.

"Aw, you two look so cute, all tired and shit," Frank said, giggling.

Rachel laughed weakly and swirled her cereal around in her bowl. She took a bite and brushed her hair out of her eyes.

"I called and cancelled our show for tonight," Frank said.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Gerard said through a mouthful of cereal. "Thanks Frank."

"You cancelled the show?" Rachel asked. "People are gonna be pissed! You didn't do it for me, did you?"

"It's fine," Frank said. "We've cancelled shows before."

"And you honestly think we would play after all that happened today?" Gerard asked. "No way."

"Well I feel guilty," Rachel said. "If the show I was going to got cancelled, I'd be so upset. And you guys are cancelling for me, so I feel like it's my fault."

"Don't worry about it," Frank said. "We're gonna have a good time, staying in tonight. We'll play shitty board games and Mikey will straighten your hair and we'll eat dinner together like a big goofy family." He grabbed Rachel and swung her up in the air.

"Frank! Put me down!" Rachel commanded.

Frank giggled and dropped her on the chair. Rachel huffed and stood up. "I swear, you can be my annoying older brother," she said.

Frank jumped in the air. "Yay!" He laughed.

Suddenly, Rachel put her hand to her head and collapsed in the chair.

"Rachel?" Gerard asked. "What's wrong?"

Rachel shook her head. "I don't know. Everythings going all dark," she said. "I feel like I'm gonna faint."

"It's from blood loss," Frank said. "Mikey told us that you might faint a few times."

Rachel stood up. "I'm gonna go rest for a bit."

"You need some help?" Gerard asked.

"I'm fine," Rachel said. She stumbled forward, then fell on the floor. Gerard and Frank rushed to her.

"I think she fainted," Frank said.

Gerard picked Rachel up. "No, really?" He put her down in her bunk, and hit Frank in the back of the head. "Dumbass."

Frank scratched his head and looked at Rachel. "Poor Rachel," he said.

Gerard was holding onto her hand, silently worrying. Frank almost read his mind. "She'll be ok Gerard," he said. "Don't worry. Remember what Mikey said? Soon she'll wake up and be right back at your side, and everything will be ok."

Gerard nodded, still nervous. He took off his leather jacket and gently put it on top of her. That's when it him. In two months, Rachel would be gone. He didn't want her to leave. He wanted Rachel to stay at his side forever. He wanted her to help him with his problems and he wanted to help her through hers. That's when he knew. He wanted to legally adopt Rachel, so she could be with him forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story