Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Autographs, adoption, apologys, pictures, and youtube

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 2 reviews

lame chapter title i know... when you rate please suggest a diffrent name. =)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 933 words

1Moving
ok i have started calling the "van" a tour bus now... i didn't know what to call it at first so i just said van, but now its tour bus! =)

Gerard walked out of the hospital, still trying to keep his anger under control. He needed a good cigarette. Taking one out of his pocket, he leaned against the wall to smoke in peace.

A girl passed by, walking to the hospital door. Gerard saw her stop and turn around, shocked. She was staring at him. He noticed that she was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt. She walked over to him.

"Oh my god," she said, starting to freak out. "Hi."

Gerard smiled. "Hey," he said, trying to sound happy. "What's your name?"

"Ashley," the girl said. She was obviously such a prep. Gerard hated the way that she wore a bright pink sweater over her MCR shirt. "Can I like, get an autograph please?"

"Sure," Gerard said. Ashley dug through her purse and got out a napkin. He took it and, deciding to be nice, wrote, To Ashley, Love Gerard.

"Omigosh wow," she said. "Thank you so much!" She hugged him and walked into the hospital.

Gerard sighed. He was getting better at staying calm. That girl didn't even notice that he was extremly annoyed. He put out his cigarette and walked towards the tour bus. Bob was sitting next Rachel, who was sleeping in her bunk.

"Hey," Bob said. "You ok?"

Gerard shook his head. "Not really. I just broke up with Jess, got attacked by a fan, couldn't enjoy my cigarrete, and I still can't believe I was such a bastard to Rachel."

Bob climbed down. "Hey, it's not your fault," he said. "It's Jess's. She a bitch. You made the right choice, ending it with her."

"Maybe," Gerard said. "But I thought I loved her. I was going to ask her to marry me and adopt Rachel with me. I just..." He sighed. "Forget it. She was just a waste of time."

Bob nodded. "That's good," he said. "See? You're already getting over her."

"Yeah," Gerard said, leaning against Rachel's bunk and looking at her sleeping face.

"Did I hear you mention that you wanted to adopt Rachel?" Bob asked.

Gerard blushed. "Yeah," he said, scratching his messy black hair. "Kinda a stupid idea huh? I mean, with her having some family and me being... me."

Bob laughed. "It's not stupid," he said, understandingly. "You'd be a very good father to Rachel. I think it's a good idea. You should go for it, if her family lets you."

"You think I could really do that?" Gerard asked.

"Yes," Bob said. "Go for it."

"I don't know," Gerard said, looking at Rachel. "I really love Rachel, and I'd love to adopt her, but I think she'd be happier with her family."

"Do what you think is best for her," Bob said. "But if you do adopt her," he continued. "Can I be the godfather?"

Gerard laughed. "Sure."

"Alright!" Bob said. "I'm gonna go brag to Frank," he said, laughing. He walked down the hall, leaving Gerard alone to think about it.
Rachel stirred sleepily, and sat up.

"Hey," Gerard said, climbing into the bunk with her. "Tired?" He asked, hugging her from behind.

"A little," she muttered sleepily, leaning against his chest.

Gerard smiled and wrapped his arms around her tighter. "More like a lot," he said. "Me too." He leaned back against the wall, still holding on to Rachel. "I want you to know, I am so sorry for what I did. I will never break a promise to you ever again, and I will never hurt you or lie to you, and I will always look out for you. I really care about you Rachel, I don't know what I was thinking acting like that."

Rachel closed her eyes sleepily, her head resting against Gerard's shoulder. "It's ok," she said. "I'm just glad that you're back to normal. It hurt me to see you angry like that, and then knowing that it was me that you were angry with hurt more. I'm sorry for lying to you, and hiding my anorexia, and trying to kill myself, and making you guys worry like that, and... and..." She blinked, and a tear fell on Gerard's shirt.

"It's ok," Gerard said. "None of it was your fault."

Rachel nodded, not able to speak. She was crying too much.

Gerard held her tight and rubbed her back. "Shh," he said quietly. "It's alright. I'm here."

Gerard and Rachel sat together for hours, quietly talking to each other, apologizing, confessing, and sharing tears. Eventually they fell asleep.






















Frank was calling to cancel their show for that night. There was no way they could perform after all that just happened. "We're all really sorry," he said apologeticlly in the phone. "We're having some issues right now that we have to deal with. All right. Ok thank you so much. Ok bye." Frank hung up the phone and walked over to his bunk. "Aw, how cute." He smiled, seeing Gerard leaning against the wall, holding Rachel, who was resting her head on his shoulder. Both of them were fast asleep. "I gotta get a picture of this." Laughing, he got out his camera and took a picture. He strolled over to his laptop and uploaded the picture on their website.

"What are you laughing about?" Ray asked, sitting down next to Frank.

He pointed at the picture of Gerard and Rachel and giggled.

Ray laughed. "It's gonna be all over youtube in two hours."
Sign up to rate and review this story