Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

The breakup

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 0 reviews

Gerard breaks up with Jess

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-23 - 282 words

0Unrated
Gerard sighed and stared at the door of Jess's room. Taking a deep breath, he walked in.

Jess sat up. "Hey," she said.

"Hey." Gerard sat down next to her. "We need to talk."

Jess knew where this was going. The only thing she could do was pretend she didn't know what was happening. "Ok," she said. "What's up?"

Gerard sighed. "Jess," he began. "Jess... I think we should stop seeing each other."

"What?"

Gerard looked at her. "You've been manipulating me," he said. "You made me turn my back on everyone, and Rachel just tried to kill herself because of it."

"Oh no," Jess said, trying to look worried. "But that's not your fault Gerard, it's hers."

"Save it," Gerard said. "I'm not gonna listen to you anymore."

"Fine," Jess muttered. "I only liked you for your looks anyway."

Gerard fought hard not to lose his temper. He couldn't believe it. He had dated millions of girls like that, and he thought Jess was diffrent. He began to wonder if anyone would like him for him.

Gerard stood up. "Goodbye Jess."

"Wait," she said. "Where am I supposed to go? I don't have any money to get home."

Gerard turned to face her. "They're sending you to rehab," he said calmly. "So you can worry about going home in a few months, when you're sober." He walked out of the room, trying to keep his anger under control. He thought he loved Jess. Breaking up with her was the hardest thing for him to do.

ok sorry it's so short and kinda crappy... I'm running out of ideas! oh no! but don't worry the next chapter will be better i promise!
Sign up to rate and review this story