Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Love at First Site

Chapter 1

by lyssaleigh 1 review

What happens when a famous rockstar finds love at first site?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 620 words

0Unrated
We were doing a meet and greet when I saw her. She was short, had brown hair with bangs, and brown eyes-I think. She was currently talking to Spencer when I overheard.
“Sis, come on quite hogging him.” A girl screamed a few ladies back.
“Shh. I just wanted to tell him I’m a drummer as well.” Ah she was a drummer, that’s cool.
“Yea, come on Spence. Share the beautiful women.” I called over Ryan. She glanced at me and smiled. Her smile was gorgeous.
“Thank you Ryan.” She said and stopped at me.
“Hi I’m Brendon.” I extended my arm for her to shake. She just giggled.
“Hi Brendon I’m Alyssa.” Again she smiled and blushed at our touch. Her skin was baby soft. “I would like you to sign this if you don’t mind, please.” She handed me a pictured of a younger looking me and…
“Is this you?” She nodded. “We met before?” Why couldn’t I remember?
“It’s outside the Hard Rock Café in Pittsburgh on July 18th 2006.” Aww. She knew the exact date. That helped me with my memory. I think we went to an amusement park as well.
“Sure not a problem. How are you today?” I asked making small talk.
“Better.” Alyssa just couldn’t stop smiling.
“Well I’m glad. Can I have your number?” I just causally threw that question out there.
“Excuse me?” she asked back.
“May I have your number?”
“Uh sure…” I took my phone out of my pocket and motioned to exchange with her. As I did this, I notice Zack, my monstrous but funny body guard, heading our way.
“You need to leave.” He told my Alyssa.
“What? Why?” she asked confused.
“Because you are holding up the line.” Was his reply.
“No. She’s not. I’m talking with her. I’m holding her up. I want to ask her lunch.” I blurted out.
“Ok man, do your stuff just speed it up.” Zack walked away.
“Come on, Lys I wanna meet Jon before I die.” Screamed one of her friends. She ignored her but stared at me.
“There’s my number.” I handed her ENV back to her.
“Oh” she looked at my phone and typed in her number. She handed it back to me.
“I’ll call you when I’m done.” I smiled and moved onto Jon.
“Bout time you stopped flirting Sis.” I heard from the young girl meeting Ryan.
“He asked me for my number, so shush!” she yelled back.

I saw a shocked look come across the girl’s face.
“He what?” she asked. But Alyssa just nodded. The girl now reached me. “Did you really?” Ha! She didn’t believe her. It was so cute.
“Yes I did. After we’re done here I was going to ask her to lunch. Where do you think she’ll like to go?”
“Hmm…I’m not sure. I’m sure whatever you pick is fine.” The girl beamed. “I’m Lexi by the way.” She introduced herself.
“Nice to meet you.” I smiled at her. She then moved onto to Jon and another young lady approach me.
“It’s amazing that you asked Lys for her number. It’s like a dream come true.” This friend of hers excitedly told me. I just nodded my head and she moved onto Jon. “Finally.” I just laughed to myself.
“Hey Kay turn around.” I looked over to see Alyssa snap a picture of her and Jon. It was cute. I watched her posse crowd around her to share stories. Then a light bulb when off in my head. There are 4 of them and 4 of us…
Sign up to rate and review this story