Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > 7 Minutes In Heaven

Chap. 2~ Love Can Tear You Apart

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Meeting the boys

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-25 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 1243 words

0Unrated
Chap. 2~ Love Can Tear You Apart

She didn’t need to start a new reputation before she even knew anyone.

“Not now,” she thought,

“Not with him here.”

The “him” was Pete, and before she knew what he was like, Bobbie was already falling for him, but she felt like she was only going to be falling.

“Alright, Bobbie, jeeze. I’ll stop.”

Kate pulled her sister’s hand away from her mouth and looked at the spectators in the grass. From her eyes, she saw an older boy that had brown hair and brown eyes to match (Pete), another boy that too was older and had mixed blonde and red hair with offsetting brown eyes (Kevin), and the last boy, who was about her age, had a darker shade of blonde hair with the most intriguing color of green for eyes (Patrick...). She didn’t know him, but she had a crush on him.

“No,” Kate thought, “I’m looking at my first love.” Before long, Kate was staring at him, and he was staring right back at her. Bobbie and Kevin both realized what feelings were being sent through the gaze, and, at the same time, grabbed their siblings’ elbows to drag them away, Bobbie going inside the new home and Kevin running across the street.

“Kevin, ow! OW!!! Let go!!!”

Patrick’s brother released him and pushed him into the grass, which sent Pete thundering down on Kevin.

“Don’t you hurt him!”

Yelled Pete, who was on top of Kevin, still punching his face and body. All Patrick did was stand by and watch the beating, and before his brother lost consciousness, Andy and Joey sprinted up to the scene and attempted to pull Pete off. When they had no luck, Patrick rose slowly and went to help, resulting in stopping their friend and leaving Kevin with a bloody nose and face.

“Pete, I think you went a little too far this time. What happened?”

Patrick, Andy, and Joey had dragged Pete across the street in front of the Apolli’s new home to try and find out what really went on a few minutes before.

“The same thing that happens whenever Kevin tries to attack any of you.”

“Yeah, but look at him now.”

Everyone’s eyes turned to Kevin, who was still lying in the grass.

“He’s usually trying to chase us by now, and he’s still regaining his strength. What came over you today?”

Before Pete could answer, Bobbie and Kate walked out of the house and into the group of stranger boys. Kate stood back from Patrick and the others, trying to not let him see her flushing red cheeks. Bobbie took over then.

“Hi, my name’s Bobbie,”

she pointed to herself.

“And this is my little sister, Kate.”

There were hellos from Andy and Joe, an interested hello and gaze into Bobbie’s eyes from Pete, and silence from Patrick, who was trying to recover from Kate’s beauty. He stole a look at her, and he saw her blue eyes staring right into his own eyes of green. They turned their heads to the ground, utterly embarrassed. Joey and Andy noticed the charisma between the other four and decided to leave them be. Joey ran off towards his house, who was on Patrick’s home’s left.

“Pete, Patrick, Joey and I are going to be at his house for awhile.”

He turned to the girls.

“You’re welcome, too. See ya.”

And he ran off as well. Since Patrick and Kate were too...love struck to make decent conversation, Pete saved the scene.

“So, where are you from?”

Bobbie was getting closer to red cheeks, but she had been in love before and could handle her emotions.

“From Minnesota. Our father died about a month ago and our mother decided it would be a good idea to send us to a strange state and a strange city where none of us know anyone.”

Pete smiled slightly and began to flirt.

“Well, you know me. Oh, where are my manners? I’m Pete, and this is my best friend, Patrick.”

He motioned towards the reddening Patrick, then gave his hand for her to shake it, pretending to be the perfect gentleman when all he could think about was being with her.

“Pleasure to meet you two.”

Bobbie smiled again and tried to control her face from flashing bright pink.

“It’s nice to know that some people here are decent.”

When nothing came from Kate or Patrick, Pete and Bobbie elbowed them in the ribs.

“Hey!” They both said.

“Patrick,”

Pete started to whisper in his friend’s ear.

“Try and make friends with Bobbie’s little sister. I need good terms with her. I...I...I think I’m in love with her. Please do that for me. I’ll be at Joey’s, okay?”

Patrick’s eyes got wide at the mention of love, for he too loved one of the sisters. He nodded.

“Thanks, bud.”

And Pete ran off.

“Kate, try to talk to Patrick. I can tell you’re in love with him; your first love was bound to come soon. Just get over your nerves and talk to him.”

“I can’t Bobbie. This unfamiliar feeling is...too strong.”

“Would it be if I told you that Patrick loves you back?”

Kate stared at her sister.

“Yeah, Katie, he does. Everyone can tell just by the way he looks at you. Try to be friends, alright?”

“Alright. You going with that boy?”

“Pete? Yeah, why?”

“One, I wanna know where you are, and two, I can tell you love him, too. Don’t fall too hard, okay? I don’t wanna lose you to cutting like the last time.”

Bobbie got teary-eyed and hugged her sister.

“I’ll be okay. Don’t you worry about me. Just worry about Patrick. See you later.” And she ran off towards the boy she loved.

Kate walked over to Patrick, who was still trying to overcome his feelings.

“Hi.”

“Hey.”

Silence soon followed.

“So, Patrick,”

Kate continued,

“How old are you? I’m ten.”

“I’m ten as well.”

More quiet.

“Who’s the guy in the grass?”

Kate pointed at Kevin, and Patrick turned his head.

“Oh, that’s just my older brother, Kevin. He’s fifteen, and that’s my house.”

“Cool. Why’s he lying on the grass?”

“Pete beat him up.”


“Holy crap. How old’s Pete, then?”

“Fourteen. He’s the only guy out of the four of us that can take him.”

“Right, and you four are...?”

“Oh, sorry. Our youngest is Joey, who’s nine and has the short brown hair. He’s Jewish. And the guy with the long light brown hair is Andy, who’s twelve and plays the drums. Pete has the black-brown hair and plays the bass guitar and writes lyrics in a high school band. And then there’s me, and I really wanna learn to play an electric guitar.”

“Wow. That’s really cool.”

They looked at each other for a moment, knowing so much about everyone.

“Wouldn’t it be awesome if you four created a band?”

“Well, I don’t think anyone had really thought about it, but I guess it would be awesome.”

They smiled and they sat down on the grass by Kevin, who was just awaking.



Kate wrote this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story