Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Scribbled out the truth

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

My stories are like relationships. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-28 - 460 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I held onto her wrist firmly with my hand. I wasn't going to let go until she told me answers.

"Let go of me, Iero," Lexus said, voice raised.

"Not 'til you tell me what's up," I said.

She groaned a sigh and said, "Ok, FINE!!"

I let go of her wrist and we sat down to talk.

"Well it all kind of started before Jimmy and I started to date. I was with my friend, and we went to school together. We were at a party just having a blast and my boyfriend was there too. Well he's actually my ex-boyfriend now. He always made me feel like crap and I just kind of turned to drugs, alcohol, and what not. This one time, my friend and I were at a concert and I saw how the lead singer had cuts all up on his arms. I figured he was ok because I mean just to look at how successful he made himself, made me want to get 'rid of that pain too," Lexus explained.

I was becoming more intrigued with her story. Her friend sounded awfully familar. She sounded like someone very close and dear to me, but I doubt the two ever crossed paths.

"So who was your friend??" I asked her.

"Her name was Audrina. Audrina Way," Lexus said, with delight.

"Ohh God," I said, and gasped.

"What!? Frank, are you ok??" Lexus asked.

I started to feel the grievance run faster through my veins. It felt like icicles being stabbed into my sides. My breathing was extremely abnormal and I starting to pant.

"Frank, calm down, here sit in this chair. You're having a panic attack, just calm down, please. Breathe," Lexus said, desperately trying to get me calm down.

I eventually came to my senses and Lexus handed me some water and my anxiety medication.

"You knew Audrina?? Audrina is my girlfriend, well was, she's dead now," I confessed.

Lexus gasped and then gave me a hug. I rubbed Lexus' back with my hands and in a weird and twisted way, I felt like I was with Audrina again.

"So how'd she die??" Lexus asked, between tears.

"Heart attack," I replied.

Lexus nodded. I took a sip of water.

"So how'd you know how to take care of me with my panic attack??" I asked her.

She just smiled and said, "Audrina had them all the time so I just kind of stood in and took charge of the unfortunate situation."

I nodded.

"So, you want to make something for lunch?? I'm starved. We're animal friendly here," I said with a smile.

Lexus nodded and offered to help. We started making some vegan/vegetarian pasta.

A/N: That's all for now!! xoxo.
Sign up to rate and review this story