Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Shut Me Up

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Lexus shows her true colors. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-29 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 326 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lexus' POV

If it wasn't hard enough to express my past with Frank, it was another to relive it. Just another stroke of the razor and I'll feel better. I was sitting on the couch, waiting around until Jimmy came to pick me up. Tonight, Jimmy was taking me to see his band play and I was really excited. I love going to shows. It's my only time I really get to escape and be painless.

"Little darling welcome to the show," I heard my ringtone on my cell phone play.

"Hello??" I answered.

It was Jimmy. He was turning onto Frank's street right now and told me to get my stuff together so we could leave. I clasped my phone shut and saw Frank walk into the room.

"Leavin?? Already??" Frank asked.

I nodded.

"Jay just called and he said he's on his way. So, yea," I replied.

Frank nodded and helped me gather my stuff together.

"Um, by any chance was your ex-boyfriend, Chester Bennington??" Frank asked.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I felt an awful tingle creep up my spine, if felt like how a snake slithers up a tree branch.

"Um, yea. He's such an ass," I replied.

Frank nodded.

"Why?? Do you know him or something??" I asked.

"Yea, we were on Projekt Revolution together last summer. He and Audrina dated, he dumped her after she gave herself to him," Frank explained.

I was apauled, yet I contained myself. Wrath was always my domain. Sarcasim was always my strength.

"Well, Jimmy's here, so I guess I'll see you around," I said.

"Yea, see ya, Lexus," Frank responded.

I opened my arms, hinting for a hug, and we embraced. It felt nice. Frank is a nice guy, but I don't think I could ever be with him. No. I couldn't do that to Audrina. I knew about them. Duh. Do I look retarded??

A/N: And the bell just rang!! xoxo.
Sign up to rate and review this story