Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Math and Music

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 2 reviews

Let's see, carry the four and cancel out the x's by, um... uh...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 339 words

0Unrated
Rachel sat at the table, frowning at her math book. She scribbled something in her notebook, and looked at the book. "Dammit," she muttered, and flipped to the back to look at the answer page. "How is that right?"

Frank walked in and laughed. "Cheater," he said.

"I'm just wondering how this is right," Rachel explained. "I use the answer to help me find out what I did wrong, not cheat."

"Lemme help." Frank sat down at the table and looked at the problem. "Oh that's easy. You carry the 4 and cancel out the x's by dividing and... uh..." He frowned, knowing he was not making sense. "This is hard." He scratched his head. "Fuck- I mean, uh..." He blushed, trying to cover up his swearing.

Rachel laughed. "I don't care. I cuss all the time. Fuck." She shrugged. "It's just a word, as long as you don't use it to offend someone, what's the problem?" She slammed her book. "I'll do this later, it's making me mad." She stood up to put the book away.

Frank grinned evilly and ran up behind her, picking her up and swinging her in the air. He laughed.

Rachel, on the other hand, was not too happy. "Frank!" she screamed. "Put me down! You know I hate when you do that!"

Frank giggled and set her down. "I know," he said in between laughs.

Rachel brushed her hair out of her eyes. "You are so annoying," she said. Frank just laughed. Rachel sighed and walked to her bunk. A few minutes later, Frank could hear her practicing her guitar. She was really good. Rachel could play all of her instruments really well. Frank remembered hearing her practice her clarinet, playing Helena. It was really cool. Rachel could play almost every My Chem song on every instrument. She was so talented, but always shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal. Frank wanted to somehow let her know how talented she really was.























I'm sorry its so short but i g2g =(
Sign up to rate and review this story