Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Champagne, Cocaine, and Strawberries

chapter 1

by yournightmare 3 reviews

Regina is everything Pete wants. Everything his girlfriend isn't. Everything that makes him go insane. So, what happens when he finally gets what he wants? my first story, be nice and read.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 553 words

0Unrated
-Pete's POV-

"So here we are again, another signing." Pete mumbled.

Earlier before the show him and Ashlee got into an argument.

"Pete, you say that like you don't enjoy seeing the fans pour in here. They all practically throw their hearts at us, and you don't care..."

"Patrick, dood im sorry. I'm just in a bad mood right now." Pete replied "Ya know because of Ash?"

Joe blurted out "Seriously Pete...i don't know why you out up with her shit. Seriously."

All of the boys sat down at the table. "Let 'em in." Security yelled. Everyone who was just at the show, who have meet and great, filed into the room in one single file line. It cam to about the end of the line, when she was in front of Andy. She was beautiful. Gorgeous, she had medium length black hair with firetruck red bangs, she also had her eyebrow and her lip done, peicing green eyes, the most perfect tan skin, amazing smile, and the cutest height. She was so perfect. But there was something about her, she wasn't to excited to be here. She wasn't like every other girl oozing over us. Her album reached me. I looked at her.

"Hey, what is your name?"

She responded with the sweetest voice." Regina." she smiled "Great show tonight."

"Well thank you." I grinned pleasantly. "Glad you enjoyed it." i said handing her the newly signed album. She turned and walked away with what I am assuming to be her friend.

- on the bus -

“So Pete….was the signing all that bad?” Andy bothered

“Dood, to be honest…not at all. There was this girl. She was amazing.”

“Umm, Pete, buddy, hate to break it to you but, you have a girlfriend.” He replied “Who loves you with all of her heart.” All the guys started to laugh. They all know that lately I have been questioning Ashlee’s love for me.

“Ya, she only loves me that much in her dreams.” I mumbled

“What was that?” Trick asked. Then he giggled. I knew he heard me. “When is she meeting us up anyway?”

“ Within the next week or so. But honestly who cares?” I smirked “ So what are we doing tonight?”

Joe answered “ We are discretely going to this underground show, for this band called See Invisible.”

“Shweeeeet. So like what do they play?”

“Umm, I think they play some hardcore stuff, I can’t really remember. But we are going, so we need to leave now.” He said

“Alright lets go then.” I said walking out of the door. We all crunched into a cab and, drove about 10 minutes to this little club called the twisted fork. It’s a pretty neat place. We all walked in hoods over are heads, because we didn’t want to make a scene. The first band wasn’t so hot. I wasn’t into them. The second band was better, not great but better. And finally See Invisible came on.

"Hey everyone we are See Invisible and this song is called Lets Make Friends, Not Babies." then they started to play.

“OH MY GOD! THAT’S HER!” I yelled to Patrick

“THAT’S WHO?” he yelled back

“RIGHT THERE THE LEAD SINGER! THE GIRL FROM THE MEET AND GREET!”
Sign up to rate and review this story