Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Champagne, Cocaine, and Strawberries

chapter 2

by yournightmare 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 655 words

0Unrated
I couldn’t believe it, the girl I had only “greeted” about an hour ago was the lead singer of this band. She is even more amazing than she seemed earlier. She was a great singer, weather it was screaming, or singing during a ballad. I was stunned. I had to get to know her, I wanted to know her, I needed to know her.

“COME ON PAT LETS GO BACKSTAGE!” I yelled over the music. He nodded then tapped Joe, also Andy. They all followed me to the backstage entrance. I looked at the security guard, truthfully I don’t think he knew who we were.

“Umm, Pete Wentz. Fall Out Boy. This is Patrick, Andy, and Joe my band mates. Ring any bells?” I said to him.

“Ahh, ya I think I have heard of you guys.” He replied

“Yep, we are here to check out the talent.”

“Go on, you can go back there.” He said handing each of us a wristband clearing us of anymore complications. See Invisible wasn’t done with their set yet, but we decided to talk to the other groups. They were all really cool people, I enjoyed talking to them. “Thanks for coming out to see us, again we are See Invisible. Hope to see you all at another show.” I heard her say those words and immediately turned around to see her walk off of the stage. She glittered with sweat as she walked towards us.

“Well isn’t it the famous Fall Out Boy at one of our shows. Wow did you have to much time on your hands, or what?” one of the guys from See Invisible yelled.

“Nope, not really. We were just checking out the talent. You guys are pretty good.” Andy said. I couldn’t stop staring at her. I felt like a stalker, but I needed to know what she was like. I couldn’t make myself stop staring at her for anything. The rude guy walked off in the other direction.

“Don’t mind him he is always an asshole to ‘famous’ people. He could care less about them.” Regina said. I just smiled. “Hey I met you guys earlier today. I can’t remember if I told you guys, but great show.”

“Thanks” We all said at the same time.

“I’m Regina, but you can call me Smurf. That over there, the mean one, that’s Greg, and this is Andrew, and this is Drake.” She introduced.

“This is Pa…well you know who we are.” I laughed “ I mean you only met us today.”

“Chea I know.” She giggled “So what was up with you tonight Pete? You seemed out of it when you were on stage.”

“Eh, it was just an off day, I guess. But you, you were pretty good yourself.” I told her. Why thank you she replied. I was in amazement. I knew we had to leave soon, I wanted her number.

“Well we really should be going, it gets crazy in Chicago at nighti think ou guys should know that.” She grinned

“Ya true.” Joe said. Him Andy, and Patrick all started outside of the club. Regina went to follow the rest of her band.

“Wait, Regina. I mean Smurf.”

“Yes Pete?” she turned around with a cocked eyebrow

“Can I, well, umm whenever I’m in town, or you just want to hang out, or you need someone to talk to, you can just give me a call. Here’s my number.” That took me such a long time to say, I was so nervous.

“Mmmk, and there is mine.” She said putting her number in my phone. I could only smile at her. I felt so cheesy. “Well, Pete, see you around.”

“Buh-bye” I winked and walked away.



Sorry you guys, to me this chapter seems kinda lame.
Review and let me know what you think.
Mad love.
Sign up to rate and review this story