Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Secrets

1. Love is the red the rose on your coffin door

by littlepunkrocker13 1 review

The party turns into something unexpected...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 527 words

0Unrated

Kelsey's P.O.V.
I was sitting down on my bed reading the book I was asked to write a report on for english class, when I heard the door open and I felt two arms embrace me from behind, and a soft kiss was placed on my cheek.
"Hi baby" I smiled and turned to kiss him on the lips. We broke apart and he smiled.
"You should put that book down. We have a party to attend to." He grinned. I looked at Gerard with a confused look and when he was going to explain, a hyperactive Frankie came running in the room and jumped in my bed.
"We're going to Ray's party tonight! Come on, time to go!" Yelled Frankie, and he dragged us to the car with Mikey following behind us.

Just so you know, my name is Kelsey York, and I am seventeen years old. I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world, Gerard Way. Our best friends are Frank, Gerard's brother Mikey, Ray, and Bob. I've known them all my life, and Frank, Gee, Mikey and me where neighboors.

So, I let myself be dragged by Frankie, and got in the car with everyone else.

*********

Frank's P.O.V.

I climbed into the passanger's seat as Gerard got into the driver's seat and Kelsey and Mikey got in the back. We where going to Ray's birthday party, he was turning 19. We finally arrived there and entered the house.
"Hey guys, glad you could come." Ray smiled at us and hugged us all. I could tell he was a bit drunk. After saying happy birthday to Ray, we decided to go find Bob. We had no luck. We decided then to go get drinks, and Mikey left to keep looking for Bob. We got to the table and had a few shots of beer. Soon a few became too many, and Gerard, Kelsey,and me where very drunk. I wasn't thinking straight, because I accidentally told my secret to Gerard, in front of Kelsey.
"Gerard, you know something? I have been In love with you since middle school. I love you Gerard Way." And after finishing that sentence I leaned in and kissed him. Surprisingly, he didn't pull back. In fact, he started kissing back.

I don't remember what happened, or how, but somehow I woke up in a bed naked in between a sleeping Gerard and Kelsey. Then I realized we where in Gerard's room. How we got there safe, I have no idea, for we where totally drunk. I sat up fast as memories from last night flooded into my mind. Did I really just fuck the boy that I loved, and his girlfriend? I stood up and grabbed my clothes that where scrambled trough out the floor, and when I was fully dressed, I went for the door relieved that I didn't wake them up. I was wrong, as I heard a soft voice call my name.
"Frankie, I really love you too." Gerard was starring at me deeply, hoping that I would say something back, but I just turned around and left.

***************
Reviews are very well apreciated:)
Sign up to rate and review this story