Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Myth

Part 2:

by 117 1 review

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2008-02-29 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 3730 words

0Cliche
10101011101101110101101010111011011101011010101110110111010110101011101101110101

Update: 270107
Disclaimer: Pokegirls and their concepts do not belong to me. sighs

10101011101101110101101010111011011101011010101110110111010110101011101101110101

Part 2:

Two weeks earlier ...

The sole witness to a gang massacre had just finished explaining all the basics of pokegirl history to a cat-like pokegirl who didn't seem to have the slightest idea what a pokegirl was. Was she suffering from some form of memory loss? he wondered.

" ... and that is how the world came to be," he sighed as he concluded his explanation.

"Josiah ... eh ... how many pokegirls do you have?" the woman asked once again, her expression curled into a smile for the first time.

Oddly enough ... she seemed very charming and civillised when she was not busy ripping apart her opponents with her bare hands.

"Just Anya," the young man answered ... frightened by the incredible power that this pokegirl seemed to wield so casually.

"And do you want to be a Tamer?" the strange pokegirl asked again.

"I would like to but Anya isn't cut out for fighting even if I were to use the T2 machines to beef her up with attack moves. Also, the Feral pokegirls can be quite dangerous. Not to mention there's a lot of dangerous gangs running around like those you ... err ... took out earlier on," he answered.

"T2 machines? What are they?" the feline pokegirl asked again, nonchalantly.

"They are used for teaching Pokegirls a single attack move or any skills they don't have naturally. Most of them can be found in big cities. But they cost quite a bundle of credits," the young man answered.

"I see ..." the feline pokegirl thought, her brief reply put an end to the conversation they were having.

There was silence.

But it was clear that the strange pokegirl with light-pink skin and black patches was thinking. Then right before his eyes, a strange thing happened. The weird purple aura that she displayed in battle seeped out from her body to cover her like a second skin. He involuntarily raised an eyebrow upon seeing the grass and vegetation that came into contact with the purple aura shrivelled up and died ... before crumbling into dust. Right then and there, he swore to himself never to come into contact with her aura if possible.

"Alright Josiah ... I don't normally make offers but I will make an exception in this case ... Here's the deal. You let me hang around your group and listen to what I say. In return I'll do all the fighting for you. Is this acceptable?" the pokegirl asked as the purple aura retreated back into her body, giving him a sense of relief as he saw the plants and vegation were now left unharmed by her touches.

"Sure ... as long as I get to keep all the pokegirls that you took out," the young man answered in a surprising turnover that made the feline pokegirl grinned inwardly.

"Good! I knew you were a smart person Josiah," the feline pokegirl answered again.

The young man simply smiled in response hoping against hope that he would not come to regret his action. He took out his pokedex and checked the information within.

Tamer Info

Name: Josiah Anton Kerensky

Sex: Male

Current Balance: 30,000 SCL

Tamer Status: Active

League: Ruby

Current Harem:

1. Anya Damsel Normal/Magic 12

2. ??? ----- --- --

3. ??? ----- --- --

4. ??? ----- --- --

5. ??? ----- --- --

6. ??? ----- --- --

Alpha

1. Anya Damsel Normal/Magic Level 12

Companion

1. ??? ??? Fighting/Dark Level 102

"Level 102??? What ..." Josiah exclaimed as he looked at her stats in disbelief.

"Level 102? What about what?" the pokegirl stepped forward to look at the pokedex.

"I've never seen a pokegirl above level 100 yet," the young man confessed.

'So this world uses non-magical scanners as a tool of finding out their targets' power levels. Fascinating ... I thought only our enemies used them.' she thought.

"You can put down my name as Ariana and Exile as my type," the pokegirl answered when she saw the questions marks on the name for her.

The young would-be Tamer quickly did as he was told while his strange cat-like companion looked on in approval.

Companion

1. Ariana Exile Fighting/Dark Level 102

With that done, the two pokegirls and one Tamer set off onto their first Pokegirl adventure in the Ruby League.

10101011101101110101101010111011011101011010101110110111010110101011101101110101

It was getting dark.

"We must find some shelter soon. It is getting cold," the lone male of the group spoke up, his voice shivering from the cold of the harsh Siberian tundra.

"I see a house in the distance," the feline pokegirl with light pink skin and black patches answered.

The two travellers quickly made their way to the house. Much to their relief, it turned out to be a ranch. Josiah quickly knocked on the door.

The door opened to reveal a pokegirl in apron coming forward.

"Hello! Welcome to the Folester Ranch. Oh my! You must all be freezing. Please come in," she spoke before stepping back to allow the two travellers to enter.

"T-t-t-thank you! We're all f-f-f-freezing o-o-o-outside!" the male Tamer answered.

"Would you like something warm?" the cheerful pokegirl asked.

"Who is that?" a male voice asked from down the corridor.

"Master Lenin, we have visitors," the friendly pokegirl answered.

An old man in his sixties stepped into the big guestroom.

"Ah ... visitors. Welcome to the Folester Ranch. I'm Lenin Rudayev, a Breeder. Pray ... tell me about yourselves. This is Anna, a Maid Yvette. And you are ..." he paused.

"Ah ... Anna bring something warm for them to drink."

"I'm J-J-J-Josiah, a s-s-s-start-t-t-ting T-T-T-Tamer," his teeth chattered.

"There you go," the pokegirl spoke sweetly as she provided the young Tamer with cup of hot water.

The Tamer took a few mouthfuls before saying "Thank you."

His pokegirl companion did the same.

Josiah quickly cleared the snow and ice from his face. His light pink-skinned pokegirl companion with feline features ignored the snow and ice on her face letting it drip onto the floor as water droplets.

"Are you cold?" the pokegirl in apron asked.

"I'm quite comfortable, thank you," the feline pokegirl answered steadily, her teeth not even chattering in the slightest from the artic cold.

"I'm Anna. What's your name?" the serving pokegirl in maid uniform asked.

"Ariana," the feline pokegirl answered when suddenly ... without warning ... the wall burst opened ... letting in a cold blast of artic air that chilled the occupants to the bone and showering them with shrapnel except for the pink skinned feline pokegirl who did not even seem to notice the cold or the discomfort that the occupants of the room seemed to be in.

The cold winds of the Siberian wilderness, however, was the least of their worries. The two figures from out of their worst nightmares, however, were.

10101011101101110101101010111011011101011010101110110111010110101011101101110101

The Breeder cursed in Russian upon seeing the pokegirl monstronsities in front of him before beating a hasty retreat from the guestroom.

"Ariana! Do something!" Josiah cried out to the feline pokegirl with pink skin who appeared to be watching her empty teacup devoid of any expression on her face.

"The cup is empty. It was once full. Fullness and emptiness, two different sides of the same coin," she muttered sagely as she picked it up in her hand.

The second Widow, drawn by the cry of the male Tamer leaped at Josiah. The Tamer gave a shriek of fear as the Widow closed the distance with him faster than he believed possible.

Just as he thought his final hour had arrived, he discovered, to his surprise, the Widow was ... GONE!

Standing in front of him on its haunches was a certain feline pokegirl with pink skin and black patches on its body. The first Widow growled in rage at the audacity of the feline pokegirl that had attacked its partner. It threw itself at its adversary, only to find itself being knocked out of the air right back through a large hole in the wall that the pair had come from.

The second Widow that had just returned back from its trip into the snow outside gave a shriek of dismay as its partner and sister-in-arms came flying in its direction. Unable to stop its forward momentum, they both collided causing a loud cracking sound.

Still they were both far from finished. Maddened with rage, they leaped to the attack once again, pain spurring both their movements as blood mixed with their deadly Hyper Venom dripped to the ground in a hiss from the wounds and cuts that had resulted from the collision and the feline pokegirl's attacks.

All eight of their arms swung wildly with a single-minded dedication towards ending the life of the pokegirl that had dared to come between them and their meal. They moved rapidly, their movements a deadly blur as they threw themselves at the pokegirl that had stopped their initial assault. Much to their surprise, the pokegirl disappeared from sight and they both found themselves flying through the concrete wall of the ranch with a loud crash.

Before the first Widow could even think of getting up, it found itself staring at the pokegirl and its body??? ... from the ground ... while its companion hung from the wall with its blade-like arms pierced through its head, neck and chest. Darkness claimed its vision as it felt something sharp tore through its brain ...

Lenin was a licensed Breeder. He had seen many things in his life but this was something new. Just when it seemed that his life and his ranch had come to an end with the arrival of those two Widows, fate had intervened once again. A young Tamer and his pokegirl had stopped those two nightmarish creatures cold ... without breaking a drop of sweat.

From her feline cast and black stripes that covered her body, that pink-skinned pokegirl could very well be mistaken for an ordinary feline pokegirl. But now ... after seeing the way she defeated ... no manhandled was the more correct term here ... from the way those two nightmarish Widows were soundly beaten or outclassed, he was sure that she was no ordinary Catgirl or Cheetit or Panthress or Shaguar or Leapordess any sort of feline pokegirl that he was familiar with.

For what kind of pokegirl could rip apart a Widow, no two Widows with her bare hands so easily like what he had just seen? Even though Lenin did not voice his suspicions out loud, he had a hunch. Call it a feeling ... that there was more to this feline pokegirl than met the eye.

Already rumours and whispers of the pink skinned pokegirl with black patches on her body were circulating among the pokewomon and pokegirls at the ranch after the initlal euphoria at the Widows' deaths had died down.

All the pokegirls bore that look of awe on their faces while stepping aside to let the regal pink-skinned feline pokegirl pass through their midst when she walked through the halls with that usual sexy walk of hers. Even the normally obnoxious Dominatrix and hostile Dark Lady would make way for the feline pokegirl while maintaining a respectful silence in her presence.

"Your pokegirl saved my ranch from those two Widows, Josiah. I owe you for that. You may have a pick of any of the pokegirls from my ranch that you fancy. Not to mention there's also a reward for the confirmed kills of the two Widows that you can claim from the Ruby League."

"Thank you, sir, for being generous," he said.

"Now come with me ... " the two men walked down stables and the rooms where most of the pokegirls were kept.

He finally steered the conversation to the subject that he had been most curious about. The pink-skinned feline pokegirl with black patches on her body.

"So, where did you come across her?"

"Ariana? Oh yes ... she found me ..." the young man answered and began to relate the story of his meeting with the pink-skinned feline pokegirl.

"So nobody has any idea what she is?" the old Breeder asked.

"No, sir. Not even the pokedex. Though she calls herself an Exile, whatever that is ..." the young Tamer answered.

"The pokedex cannot identify her? Are you sure?" Lenin asked, skepticism evident in his voice.

"Yes ... straight as a doornail. Though I wonder why ... How about we go through it with my database?" the old Breeder offered.

"That would be great!" the young Tamer answered enthusiastically.

10101011101101110101101010111011011101011010101110110111010110101011101101110101

"Why are we searching under the known Legendaries category?" the young Tamer asked.

"Call it a feeling," the old Breeder answered.

"Feeling?"

"Yes, a gut feeling. Now there ... let's compare all the known Legendaries' profiles with her profile. Let's see what we have ..."

"TARGET ANALYSIS IN PROGRESS ... ALL LIVING LEGENDARIES IDENTIFIED ... BASTIT ... MATCHING ... 1% PROBABILITY ... SEXMET ... MATCHING ... 8% PROBABILITY ... MACATIVITY ... MATCHING ... 7% PROBABILITY ... CONCLUSION: HIGHLY UNLIKELY ..."

"Well it ... doesn't look like she's a Legendary," the young Tamer commented.

"Not yet ... we haven't look at the deceased Legendaries category," the old Breeder countered.

"Why the deceased Legendaries?" the young Tamer asked.

"Trust me," the old Breeder answered.

"TARGET ANALYSIS IN PROGRESS ... COMPARISON ... TYPHONNA ... MATCHING ... 0% PROBABILITY ... INFERNUS ... MATCHING ... 0% PROBABILITY ... STORM GAIL ... MATCHING ... 0% PROBABILITY ... MOUNTAIN TIDE ... MATCHING ... 0% PROBABILITY ... KARY ... MATCHING ... 0% PROBABILITY ... SCYLLA ... MATCHING ... 0% PROBABILITY ... TITANIA ... MATCHING ... 0% PROBABILITY ..."

"None of them seem to-"

"Patience ... It's not finish yet," the old Breeder chided.

"ATMUFF ... MATCHING ... ... ... ... ... ... "

"The database seems to be stalling over that entry ..."

"Patience.

" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..."

After a few minutes ...

" ... ... ... 50% PROBABILITY ...

"50 percent probability? She's Atmuff?"

"SYSTEM ERROR ..."

'System error?'

"What is going on?"

'?'

"I don't know. I have never experienced this before ..."

"ERROR ... DUE TO DECEASED STATUS ... ANALYSIS IN PROGRESS ... UPDATING IN PROGRESS ...ATMUFF EVOLUTION IDENTIFIED ... 90% PROBABILITY."

'Atmuff Evolution??!!!'

"Legendaries can evolve??!!!" Josiah exclaimed in surprise.

"STATUS: CHANGED FROM DECEASED TO ACTIVE ... TYPE UPDATED TO FIGHTING/DARK ... ... ... CURRENT LEVEL: 102 ... CORRECTED FROM PREVIOUS LEVEL: 99 ... ... ... ... ... ATTACK MOVES: ENERGY DRAIN, NIGHTSHADE AND CHI BARRAGE ADDED TO CURRENT LIST. UPDATE COMPLETE. POKEGIRL STATUS: CURRENTLY TRAVELLING WITH POKEGIRL TAMER JOSIAH ANTON KERENSKY."

"So that explains everything ..." Josiah mumbled.

Of why she was able to take down twenty pokegirls without any trouble that night.

Of why the two Widows were nothing but child's play to her.

Of why she seemed so unconcerned about the danger that plagued the world.

Of why she seemed so detached from people most of the time.

Of why her words sometimes made no sense at all to those around her.

She had reason to ... for she was and probably still is, the best fighter of her generation.

"She was Sukebe's primary hatchet pokegirl after the passing of the first four Legendaries. The one who spearheaded all the attacks against the human nations of old. And the one who struck fear into the hearts of all those who faced her on the battlefield," the old Breeder spoke.

"So how did she die?" Josiah asked.

"No one knows. Like Typhonna, she disappeared one fateful day and was never seen again. Presumably dead ... until now. If you want to know the answer, you should ask her. She's your pokegirl, isn't she?" Lenin answered.

"I don't know about that. I don't even know why she decided to stick around me. If she's a Legendary, she can leave at anytime she wants. And there's nothing I can do to stop her. You and me ... we have both seen what she's capable of. Actually, it was her idea for me to start going on this Taming Journey."

"Her idea? That's really strange."

Josiah simply shook his head.

"Legendaries move in mysterious ways."

"Of that matter, I agree. They can be unpredictable and uncontrollable. You can join them. You can live with them. And you can even love them. But as for trusting Legendaries? None so far have yet proven to be trustworthy. My best advice to you is take care of yourself, Josiah. Trust your instincts," the old Breeder agreed.

"Thank you, sir," the young Tamer answered before picking his pokegirl of choice.

"Good choice. "

"Mr. Lenin, I've been thinking. Do you sell T2 machines?" he asked again.

"Just the more common ones. Thinking of getting one now are you with the horde of credits at your disposal? So which one do you want?" the Breeder asked slyly.

"I'll have this ... this ... and this ..." Josiah answered.

"Kaiser Wave? Is it for her?" the Breeder asked again, his face creased in worry.

He knew the devastating effects of the Kaiser Wave attack move. He just didn't want to imagine the consequences of such a technique being used by a Legendary especially the Legendary Warrior.

"I won't give it to her straight away. Until she's proven herself," the Tamer answered with conviction.

"Are you sure about this?" the Breeder asked again.

"Trust me," the young Tamer answered.

"I still think it's a bad idea," the old Breeder voiced out his doubts.

"You asked me to trust you. Please trust me in return. That is all that I ask," the young Tamer reaffirmed his position.

"Very well, then. She's your responsibility," the old Breeder spoke.

A few moments later, he made his way back to the living room with three T2 machines. Ariana appeared to be meditating on her haunches with her eyes closed but she opened them as soon as they stepped into the living room.

"A-A-A-A-Ariana, I have a p-p-p-p-present for you," the young Tamer spoke, a little nervously.

"Presents? Show them to me," she spoke, her voice reaching out to him like a command.

"T-2 machines?" she commented, her face becoming an unreadable mask before getting up from the ground.

Going up to them, the feline pokegirl touched them, activating the machines, one after another in the process.

'ARIANA HAS LEARNED CRACK DOWN. ARIANA HAS LEARNED DELTA KICK. ARIANA HAS LEARNED GENOCIDE CUTTER,' His pokedex informed him.

'I hope that I don't regret this,' Josiah thought after watching the feline pokegirl absorbing the new techniques into herself.

After having used the T2 machines, Josiah resold them back all to the Breeder in exchange for one more T2 machine. The feline pokegirl watched him expectedly.

"This is also for you," Josiah answered.

The feline pokegirl advanced towards the T2 machine wordlessly, activating it.

'ARIANA HAS LEARNED DARK SHIELD,' the scanning pokedex informed him.

There was silence.

Finally, she spoke, "Thank you, Josiah," before slipping back into her meditative pose.

10101011101101110101101010111011011101011010101110110111010110101011101101110101

An energy beam struck the console behind the two Agents causing it to erupt in flames.

'They're armed with lostech weapons!' Mulder screamed in his mind.

"Scully ... can you send an emergency transmission?"

"I've been doing that. No reply. They must have a jamming device active."

"We have to get out of range."

The Officer Jenny dropped to her feet beside them.

"There's too many of them!" she spoke as she continued to open fire with her weapon.

In another room ...

"You're coming to kill me ... You're coming to kill me ..." a male voice sang as the intruders broke into the room.

"Secure the prisoner," spoke one of the men.

Two pokegirls came forward and held the singing man up before throwing him over one of their shoulders.

"You're coming to kill me ... You're coming to kill me ..." the man continued to sing.

"Oh ... and maybe not." the man stopped suddenly.

"Just shut up!" one of the men answered before knocking out the restrained man with the butt of his energy rifle.

"Better. We've got what we wanted. Let's get out of here now," his companion replied.

As suddenly as they came, the members of Team Trauma left, leaving the pokecenter in flames and ruins.

10101011101101110101101010111011011101011010101110110111010110101011101101110101

"STATUS: CHANGED FROM DECEASED TO ACTIVE ... TYPE UPDATED TO FIGHTING/DARK ... ... ... CURRENT LEVEL: 102 ... CORRECTED FROM PREVIOUS LEVEL: 99 ... ... ... ... ... ATTACK MOVES: ENERGY DRAIN, NIGHTSHADE AND CHI BARRAGE ADDED TO CURRENT LIST. UPDATE COMPLETE. POKEGIRL STATUS: CURRENTLY TRAVELLING WITH POKEGIRL TAMER JOSIAH ANTON KERENSKY."

The video clip came to a stop.

"We received this tranmission from one of our agents stationed on the Folester Ranch three days ago before the whole place was destroyed in what the authorities believed to be a tragic accident. Except for one thing. Not faraway from the Ranch, beneath the snow, we recovered this signboard," a man in the shadows announced.

The same man picked up a wooden signboard. Written on it were the letters, 'ATMUFF IS DAED'.

"ATMUFF IS DAED? What does DAED mean?" another man asked.

"Dead I think. The writer spelt the last word wrongly."

"I don't think that is a spelling error. I think DAED was simply dead written in reverse. By the writer on purpose."

"But why? We all know that the Legendary Atmuff died during the Great War."

"As a message to us. The reports stated that but no one up to date has really seen her die. Her body was never found."

"Could she be back?"

"It just could be trick or a diversion by some other party that doesn't want us to figure out the real thing."

"Those letters were written in blood. Human blood. When we ran the DNA scans on it, we discovered that it came from a person that was not in our database."

"Not in our database?"

"Yes. Not only that ... but whoever the person was ... the blood was purely human. There was no pokegirl traits or DNA in that person."

"Yet another mystery. Were there any survivors?"

"All the pokegirls and their Breeder, Mr. Lenin Rudayev are at this time assumed to be dead or missing in action."

"Has Atmuff really returned? Did she destroy the entire ranch?"

"It is all too plausible. She was never the sanest of all Sukube's creations. Many people who had seen her in action described as a psychotic and remorseless killer. One who killed wantonly and without any compunctions whatsoever."

"I have assigned Agent Mulder and Scully to the case. We believe that the attack on the pokecenter in Coastal City three days ago may be connected to this incident."

"Have Alexa Krychek accompany them. If Atmuff is truly back from the dead, this case maybe more than what both our Agents can handle."

"Fine then. Tell her to report in immediately."

There was silence.

"Sir, what if the reports are true? What if Atmuff is back?"

"A direct assault on the Legendary Warrior is simply not feasible. It would kill too many people and destroy too much of what we have been rebuilding."

"So what do you suggest?"

"Elite assassination missions are not practical. Atmuff was the best warrior of her generation. We may have no choice but to resurrect the Langoud project."

10101011101101110101101010111011011101011010101110110111010110101011101101110101
Sign up to rate and review this story