Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Pride and prejudice.

by darkviolet 5 reviews

Break the silence..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-29 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 1191 words

2Exciting
Mikey shifted in his sleep, making Geetard stop. He waited till Mikey settled in his sleep again before grabbing me off the sofa and dragging me through the hall to my room with his hand still tightly clasped on my mouth and his teeth deep on my skin.
Logic screamed at me for what we were doing was too risky but the thrill of getting caught and the sensation of his hand on my breast was enough to quieten it down.
I pushed the door open since I didn't bother to lock it up to have him throw me on the bed ceremony less, "You think it's funny to wind me up all evening?," his voice was hoarse and his eyes were clouded.
I smirked, ripping off my top while he fussed with his jeans, "I almost fucking exploded but now it's your turn".
And without further ado, waiting only long enough to peel my own tight leather pants off, he plunge himself into me.

I woke up surrounded with thick darkness and a sharp pain in my neck, I rubbed it a little, I'm soo getting a mark in the morning, I'll be surprised if he didn't draw any blood.
His body was lying next to me, breathing evenly. I removed his arm from my waist and shook him gently.

"Mmm," he groaned, pulling me closer.

"Wake up," I whispered, afraid to break the silence.

"Mmm...what," he whispered softly in a sleepy voice, snuggling even closer.

"You gotta go," I pushed him a little.

He sighed and turned on his back, sending his hand through his messy hair, "Why?"

"What if my parents check on me and find you here," I sat up and stared at him, I could outline his feature with the help of the silvery light the moon was sending through the blinds.

He chuckled, "They still check up on you?"
"Well I'm sorry I don't live in an isolated basement," I pulled up the covers and propped the pillows against the bed post.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not five anymore," he teased back.

I got up and padded to where my messenger bag was tossed carelessly, looking for my cigarettes.
Grabbing the pack I opened the window, lighting one, I took a long drag, shutting my eyes and feeling the cloud of smoke swirl around my lungs and calm my mind. The bed creeked and followed by soft footsteps Geetard wrapped my shoulders with the soft blanket and slipped on his crumpled T shirt.
I offered him my pack, he looked me in the eyes while taking one, "Didn't it hurt?," he lit one too and blew the smoke out of the open window, mixing with the cold heavy fog coming down on New York city.

"Hmm?," I was confused as to what I should find painful, "Oh yeah you little bitch," my hand shot to the painful spot on my neck.

He chuckled, taking another drag, "I meant the belly button ring"

My hand slided down to my stomach to touch the belly button ring I've done 3 years ago and as I fiddled with it, I touched the Diana scar too, "No but of course needles don't scare the living shit out of me"

"Then what's scaring the living shit out of you?," he looked out of the window and seemed to be million miles away from here but his tone sounded serious.

I mulled over his question, physical things didn't really put fear in my heart, some thing I found unpleasant but I didn't experience real fear at the usual things people were afraid of, I was scared of abstract things, not so abstract but things you couldn't grasp or touch, I glanced at him from the corner of my eye, can I trust him with my fears? I trusted him with my body but with my fears?, "I'm afraid of being stuck here forever, I'm afraid of just surviving instead of living and I'm afraid I'll die without leaving anything behind", I breathed out the smoke I inhaled the moment I finished my sentence.

"Sound's scarier then needles," he nodded thoughtfully.

"Well I have a larger brain," I giggled nervously to hide the vulnarbility I felt.

We stood in silence for a while, smoking and staring out of the window, each lost in their own world, "It's really beautiful here," I referred to the city's skyline, gleaming lights shining through the fog and the outline of trees in central park, "Picture perfect"

He nodded slowly.

"Have you seen them tonight?," I clenched my fist at the sudden anger that flushed me, "I felt like punching your dad"
"My dad!," he cried out, "Have you seen your mom? Oh Don! Yes Don! Ha ha Don! You're right Don," he rolled his eyes mimicking my mom, "Such a slut," he kinda looked me over," Like mother like daughter".

My jaw dropped, I didn't expect this from Geetard, usually he just let people walk over him with a casual swear word but this? It definitely hit a sore spot...More like punched a sore spot, "Then get the fuck out big shot," I hissed with hurt.

"Touchy huh?," he sneered.

"That's the most touching you'll be doing!," I wrapped the blanket tighter around my shivering body, it wasn't the cold that got me, it was the reality of his word that got me hard.

"Oh please," he smirked, "You can't keep your hands off me, you love me but you're too big of a bitch to admit it"

"I have pride," I straighten my back, "Something you never had and never will"

"Yeah," he crossed his arms on his chest, literally looking down on me,"That's why you fucking humped me at dinner cause you have buckets load of pride"

"I wasn't the one running to me the fastest I could like a little bitch in heat", I leaned on the window frame and glared at him.

"Bitch in heat," he nodded, "Couldn't phrase it better myself, that's exactly what you are"

"So what that makes you?"

"I give you what you want," he shrugged innocently.

"Oh you mean like a whore?," I laughed, "And you don't get paid much like your mom"

He took a step back, tense and flushed he took another one back but I kept on striking, "Just waits to her turn until your dad finishes my mom, settling for the leftovers cause no one will want her at her age, and the way she looks," I followed him when he carelessly slipped in his jeans, "Yeah run away you fucking sissy! You know it's true"

"You're lucky you're a girl", he pointed his index finger at me.

"Oh cause if I was a guy you would be on your knees sucking me off," I shrieked with laughter but stopped the moment the door shut behind him.
He truly brings out the worst in me, I popped another pill before going back to bed, but it wasn't my destiny to sleep there, it had his smell settled into the sheets and it evoked more urges to suffocate him with a pillow.
Sign up to rate and review this story