Categories > Original > Drama > Hard to Say

"All I Know Is Pleasure"

by rocky_horror 0 reviews

Gerard found a better reoson to stay with Bert, will his sex addiction go to far? This is VERY short but yet VERY important to my story.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [X] - Published: 2006-02-04 - Updated: 2006-02-04 - 223 words

0Unrated
******************

Bert lay down on Bert's lap, looking up at him just admiring his beauty. He wanted to get closer to him. He wasn't sure how. He reached up to kiss him. Gerard didn't know what to do, he felt really weird about kissing a guy, but he returned anyway. He had intentions to let Bert do whatever he wanted. Bert, wanting to get closer, starting kissing and sucking o his neck. He hoped he could Bert hot enough to love him- or make love to him. Gerard unsurely kissed and began to make out with his boyfriend. Bert straddled his lap, as he caressed his luscious body. He started to undress him and, as Bert imagined, he did it in such a sexual and pleasing way soon Gerard was yanking off his clothes-ready for close action. Eventually he got Gerard unclothed, and then undressed him self. Bert tried to move slowly so he could make it last, but Gerard got so horny he wanted it now. Before either of them knew it, they were having sex. Bert not getting enough of his dear love in bed with him, and Gerard being pleased like never before. As Bert shoved harder and harder his boyfriend moaned louder and louder. After an hour or so of this, they gave up, got dressed, and Gerard went home.
Sign up to rate and review this story