Categories > Celebrities > The Used > Hard to Say

"Rethinking"

by rocky_horror 0 reviews

Has everyone made a mistake? How will they fix it?

Category: The Used - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-02-06 - Updated: 2006-02-06 - 943 words

0Unrated

*****Gerard's p.o.v.*******

And then he closed the door in Quinn's face. I had made a mistake, a big one. I had to fix this before it was to late. Bert turned around to face me. "How long have you been standing there?" He asked. "Long enough to watch you make there biggest mistake of your life." I answered. He walked toward me and stroked his finger down my arm. "Nonsense." He Said. "I love YOU." "Bert I-" "Shhhhhhhh." He said as he undid my pants. "Not another word."

****************

Bert collapsed on the couch exhausted. "Baby, you look tired." I said. "Mmmmmm ya." He replied. I walked over to him, and straddled him. "Honey, not tonight." He said. "Mmmmm c'mon baby, you no you want to." I said. "Honey I'm really tired." He said. "I don't care." I replied. "What?" Bert asked, shocked. I pulled him off of his chair, and pinned him to the floor. "Gerard! What are you doing?" He asked. I flipped him over, and he struggled to get away. "DAM NIT STAY STILL!" I screamed. "No! NO! No-o-o-o-o" He yelled, now crying. I pulled down his pants to reveal his butt. "Gerard please I'll have sex with you, just please don't rape me!" He yelled. I pushed in harshly and he screamed in pain. "NO! NO! NO! STOP! OW!" He yelled. I drowned out his screams with my sexual pleasure. He continued to scream and scream and I just pushed and pushed.

****************

"There is no more food, I guess I should go grocery shopping tomorrow." Said my boyfriend. "I'm hungry, lets go get some food." I suggested. "Gerard, were out of money." Said Bert. "We need something, I'm fuckin' starvin'" I said. "Well why dont you go home and find something?" He asked. That comment made me and I smacked him squarly in the face. He held his cheek as tears dribbled from his eyes. He looked at me sobbing. "Bert I- I'm sorry." I said. "No, no, no it's okay." He said. I said nothing. "I'll figure something out, I'm sorry." He said.

*****No p.o.v.********

Quinn walked home crying the entire way. He wished that Bert would understand that he loved him. He couldn't walk anymore; he had to pull himself together. He threw the box of chocolates across the road, and a car sped over them. He crushed the rose than fell in the grass. He cried hysterically- alone.

****************

Gerard was feeling pleasure as he never felt before. He couldn't get enough. He moaned and moaned in pleasure as his boyfriend got off of him. Gerard caught his breath. "Honey we need to talk." He said. "What about didn't I do it right?" He asked. "Yes. Bert, I had 5 orgasms." He explained. "Well than what is it?" He asked. "I have to tell you the truth." Said Gerard. Bert listened intently. "I don't love you. I cared for you so I said 'I love you' but I didn't." He said. " I thrived on sex cause you pleasured me like now girl ever could. So I turned into a sex addicted monster. Baby, look at your arms, your face. Look at the bruises, not to mention you barely sit down half the time." Tears rolled down his cheek. "I- I- I don't love you." "I hate hearing you say that." Said Bert. Tears now poured out. "HOW COULD YOU?!" He yelled in question. "I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! MY LOVE, MY HEART, MY BODY! WHY DID YOU PUT ME THROUGH THIS??! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LIED TO ME; YOU COULD HAVE LEFT ME TO QUINN!" At this point Bert was enraged and hysterical. "BUT INSTEAD YOU MADE ME MISERABLE!" He threw Gerard's clothes at him hard. Gerard started to get up and leave. "NO! NO!" Yelled Bert. He grabbed Gerard by his arm and pulled him back. "YOU ARE GOING TO STAY HERE AND LISTEN TO ME YOU LYING BASTARD!" Gerard looked up at him shocked. He fell to the floor and listened to Bert yell at him. Bert picked up Gerard's things around his house and threw them at Gerard. "YOU STOMPED ON MY HEART! YOU BEAT ME, AND RAPED ME, AS I SAT BACK AND WATCHED. ALL I DID WAS THINK TO MYSELF THAT DEEP INSIDE YOU LOVE ME, AND AS IT TURNS OUT YOU DON'T! YOU SURE CARE A WHOLE FUCK A LOT ABOUT ME!" He continued to yell and throw things as Gerard huddled in a corner with his arms over his head protecting himself. "I GAVE UP THE BEST GUY I COULD EVER HAVE FOR YOU, AND NOW I WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAVE HIM BACK!" "I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU, MY MONEY, MY LOVE, MY VIRGINITY. I GAVE IT ALL UP FOR YOU, AND YOU TURNED AROUND AND COMPLETELY FUCKED ME OVER! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT SOMEONE YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT? FUCK YOU! YOU ARE THE LOWEST SLIMIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF MEETING! And yet... yet I still love you." Bert finished. Gerard moved his arms off of his head. "Bert, you don't love me. You need Quinn." He said. Bert crawled into a little ball. Crying, and sobbing. "I'm going to leave now."He said. He started to leave. 'Wait." Said Bert. Bert stood up and walked over to him. "I- I- I- I do- I" He stopped and looked down. He looked up angrily, than smacked Gerard squarely in the face as he had done to him a while ago. "I don't love you anymore." He said finally. "Now I would like you to leave my house." Gerard followed his orders, and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story