Categories > Original > Drama > Hard to Say

"I Am Made To Be With You"

by rocky_horror 0 reviews

Quinn knows him and Bert are made for eachother, will Bert accept that?

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-02-04 - Updated: 2006-02-04 - 782 words

0Unrated
"I love him." Said Quinn. "Why does he have to pick Gerard? Gerard is not even gay, and sure, as hell doesn't love Bert." He paced around the room as Jeph and Brandon watched. "What do I do?" He asked. Brandon looked at Jeph. "Well..." Said Jeph. "What you need to do is, go to his house with flowers and your never-ending love. Tell him everything, how you feel, how great he is. Then grab him by his waist and kiss him like you never kissed him before. Get down on your knees and say. 'I cant live without you, my love. I am the one for you, all I have is my never ending love I can give you, this I hope you will accept.' Then kiss him again. He can't refuse." Said Jeph. We all stared wide-eyed at him. "What?" He asked. "Are you sure you're not gay?" Asked Brandon. Jeph smacked him in a childish way. "Good idea, I got to go, Jeph write a romance novel, Brandon its okay to be gay, I've gotta go." Quinn left with those words.

****** Continued from "All I Know Is Pleasure" **Bert's P.O.V.******

I was a tire because all week I was continuously fucking Gerard. I loved him dearly, but he never said he loved me back unless he wanted sex. He loved sex. That's what he loved. I was thinking these thoughts as I grinded a away at my boyfriend. "DONT EVER STOP FUCKING ME!" He yelled. So I disobeyed and pulled out, getting off of him. He caught his breath as I put on my pants and left the room. "Bert! Bertie! Bert where are you going?" He called. Without bothering to put on any clothes, he got up and ran to catch up to me. "Bert what's the matter?" He asked. I ignored him, forcing back tears. "Bert? Bert? Bert?' He called. He was getting impatient. "BERT!" He yelled. I turned around. "Gerard, I love you with all my heart, okay." I yelled. He started to say something. "You mean so much to me, when I look at you I see beauty and love. Now, all I see is a sex-addicted monster. Gerard when we have sex, I make love to you, but you don't make love to me. You fuck me; you fuck the hell out of me. I want to be loved, and I'm not getting that from you, I'm getting sex. You don't even kiss me anymore." "I can't take that." There was a long silent pause. "So does this mean... its over?" He asked. "No, Gerard. I want you to try, just try to change. I get sick at the thought of loosing you again. " I said. "Do you love me?" I asked. He said nothing. I knelt down and cried, and cried. "Yes Bert I love you." He said. He knelt down and put his arms around my neck. I looked my face wet with tears. He kissed me, and I felt warm and happy. "I love you too." I said, "I know." He replied. Someone knocked on the door. "Ill get it, you get dressed." I said. He obeyed, and ran to the bedroom. I went downstairs, and answered the door. It was Quinn, in his hand he had chocolates, and a pretty rose. "Quinn?" I asked. "Bert, I love you, I need you. I uh..........." He couldn't remember what to say. "Oh! I cant live without you. All I have is my never-ending love, this...uh... I hope you can accept." He said. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me deeply and passionately. I felt like I never had with Gerard. "Uh." I was speechless. "Please Bert, Gerard isn't gay, he can't love you. I can- and I do- more than anyone can love a person." "Quinn this is all flattering, but Gerard does love me, and were together." I said. "Can't you see? He cares about you, that's why he is with you, he doesn't love you!"
"Your wrong." I said.
"He loves me." Quinn sighed. "Bert, Its not his fault. He cares for you that's why he is with you." He said. " "He doesn't want you to hurt, so he is with you. "Does he ever kiss you, or say he loves you?" "He- he- he- He is shy." I explained. "Bert, he isn't shy, he doesn't love you, or think you're beautiful. But you are, and I do." Said Quinn. There was a long silent pause. "You- you- you have to leave. I'm sorry." I said. "No Bert, please." He said as I closed the door. Did I do right? Did I make a mistake?
Sign up to rate and review this story