Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stay Awake, Just For Me

Now Come One Come All...

by DemolitionLover 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-02 - Updated: 2008-03-02 - 859 words

0Unrated
[Amy’s PoV]

My mouth fell open, my head turned. The figure started floating around my office, oblivious to the fact that it was seen. I uttered a faint moan of surprise and the thing turned my way, and our eyes locked. I gasped for air, still not accepting this. Gerard. Way. My eyes widened, by I kept my gaze. We stared at each other for another 20 or so second, him turning around helplessly and looking behind him…making sure that I was looking at him, not something behind him. After he proved the fact that I could se him, with his gestures and facial expressions, he uttered a very loud to him, and very faint to me:

“You can see me?” His eyebrows did a wiggle, and I would have found it funny…If he wasn’t a ghost, and I wasn’t close to “peeing my pants”.

“Y-yeah.” I stuttered back. I was feeling like a hopeless fan.Again.I wanted to say so much to him, to thank him for all that he did for others, for me, for everyone around me.But the fact that I was 26 and he was dead, or something like dead, did not help in the least.

“So are you new here?” He asked politely. He brushed his messy black hair with his hand.Sexy.But.Didn’t he realize that he was…dead? If he wasn’t it would be a perfectly normal conversation between two people.

“You realize that you are dead right?” I asked not sure of the answer.

“Ohh yes, I know that for the last 10 years or so. You know, unfinished business brings people back.” He answered as if he didn’t care that he had had unfinished business for more than 10 years.

Somebody knocked on my door.

“You better go, Gerard.” I said. He smiled when he heard his name. I wonder if he is still 31.He is so niccce, handsome...Everything. He shook his head, to messy his hair and waved a goodbye at me. I waved back, and he popped. Literally popped.

“Come in.” I said loudly. The door opened to reveal John Dortol, a fellow doctor. He was very handsome and his eyes glinted in a nice way. He had shaggy dark brown hair, slim figure, glasses and a long nose.

“Hey.Amy right? I just wanted to ask if you um...wanted to have coffee with me?” He asked, smiling honestly.

All of a sudden I realized that Gerard was sitting in the corner of the room his head down, his opaque figure bent over itself. His eyes were looking down, and his hair was looking upset too. I stared at him, and John noticed my gaze, and turned around to look at what I was staring at. He turned around; looked and turned back with a confused look on his face. He didn’t see Gerard. But he was still there.

“So?” John asked again. I blinked. Gerard picked his head up to hear my answer.

“I’m a bit busy right now, you know I still need to re write the files and information on each of my patients and I need to assist Lola in E346 with Mr.Fortler.He had a bad brain concussion and he blacked out. It might be a really bad case; his body isn’t used to these things. He’s 56.” I shrugged. ‘Maybe tomorrow” I added, when his face fell rapidly. He smiled back.

‘Sure. I understand. My first day here was always very confusing. And you still have this stuff to unpack. ” He pointed to the boxes on which Gerard was sitting on. Gerard’s face showed relief and something else that I didn’t recognize.

“Yeah.” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh yeah I wanted to ask you one thing. Did you listen to My Chemical Romance a long time ago? It’s just a random question; I have theses random question problems sometimes.” He chuckled, holding the door handle.

“Sure you don’t nee medication for that john?” I smiled. “Yeah, they were my favorite band until they split up. Well and after that.It was such a shame. Gerard died right before the 4th album came out…” Tears were starting to stack in my eyes. I looked over at Gerard who was crying silent tears.

“Me too.” John smiled. “And no I don’t need any medication. It’s a talent more than a discomfort. See you!’ He exited.

I turned around in my whirling chair and face my desk. Tears rolled down my cheek. I remembered my 16 year old self crying over MCR’s split. I was never the same again after that.

“Why? Why did you turn him down?” Gerard asked, suddenly standing behind me. I turned to face him.

“I don’t know.” I said simply. And I didn’t. I gave Gerard an innocent look, and his face forced a smile. He tried to hug me, but his hands went through my shoulders. I chuckled slightly. He smiled.

He vanished and I turned back to my work, but couldn’t keep my mind off him.
Sign up to rate and review this story