Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Single Red Rose

A Single Red Rose

by xXHeavenHelpUsXx 4 reviews

Vampire Frerard. There was a crimson red rose placed on the sparkling white ground. "Where did you come from?" [[rate and review!]]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-01 - Updated: 2008-03-01 - 585 words

0Unrated
The snow fell on the ground in chunky flakes from the gray cloudy sky. My cheeks were flushed from the cold wind. Fresh bruises and scars were forming on my body and on my face to remind how much the kids at school hate me-how much my parents hate me.
How much the world hates me.
The newly fallen snow crunchedbeneath my feet as I walked down the sidewalk.
I reached the park. The park I used to go to when I was a kid. Well, where I've been coming ever since I was a kid.
The place I always felt at home.
The place I could escape my real life and get away.
It was now old and abandoned.
It has done it's time, but no one ever thought of removing it, which would be the smart thing to do.
I slowly walked up to the swing set and say down on a swing.
I smiled as I reminisced all of the good times I've had up here. I gripped the ropes that were holding up the swing as I gazed down at my feet.
Suddenly the sharp pain in my side eased back.
I grimaced.
I was so alone.
So broken.
I can still remember those shrill screams and cries of hate.

/"Frank you fucking screw-up!" my drunken father yelled at me.
My mother laughed as my father swung a powerful blow at me.
"Go to your fucking room you worhthless faggot!"/

After climbing out of my window and coming here, this is where I ended up.
This is where I always end up hoping I will forget about whatever awful thing just happened.
Sometimes I just don't understand why I keep living. I'm gonna die eventually. I'm obviously never going to find love. I obviously will never have any friends, so why should I keep going?
I thought about everything and nothing at the same time.
The wind started to blow harder. I looked in the direction the wind blew. The snow was hitting me in my face as the wind blew my long brown hair rapidly. I blinked to rid the snowflakes that fell on my eyelashes.
It continues to blow faster and faster and then..it came to sudden stop. The wind stopped blowing and the snow stopped falling. I furrowed my eyebrows.
What was that all about?
Well...whatever.
I returned my gaze to my feet.
"Huh?"
There was a crimson red rose placed on the sparkling white ground.
"Where did you come from?" I mumbled
I reached down to pick it up.
"Ow!"
I pulled back and looked at my finger. A drop of blood fell from a fresh cut. I sucked my finger to rid the blood as I used my other hand to carefully pick up the rose, avoiding the sharp thorns.
I brushed my fingers over the smooth petals. It was in perfect condition.
I looked around. No one was here.
The sky was getting dark and the eerie light of the streetlights flooded the night.
I began to walk home ,with the rose in hand.
I walked in the front door to find both of my parents passed out with beer bottles all over the floor.
I shrugged it off.
It happens almost everyday.
I walked up the stairs and laid the rose on my desk.
I glanced at my clock. It was 9:00.
Might as well go to bed.
I have nothing else to do.
I slipped under my covers and drifted to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story