Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Alright In Bed But I'm Better With A Pen

Spent most of last night dragging this lake for the corpses of all my past mistakes

by kristinluvspete 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-04 - Updated: 2008-03-04 - 678 words - Complete

0Unrated
After Pete had drifted to sleep I carefully fulled myself out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Everyone was in there talking and drinking coffee. They all turned when I walked over to the cabinet to grab a coffee mug.

"Well, how is he?" Patrick asked.

"Sleeping. He cried himself to sleep. Where's his mom?" I looke around for her.

"She's staying at her sisters. She wanted to make sure all of us had a place to stay and she said she couldn't bare to sleep in their bed," Joe told me. I nodded. I don't blame her. If my husband had died, I would want to move and buy a new bed. Too many memories to not change everything. I poured myself a cup of coffee and another one for Pete. I knew that he'd like one and he was a pretty light sleeper so my leaving probably woke him. If not that, then my return to the room would.

"Well it's getting kind of late, so I'm heading back up to Pete. Patrick, search this place for any meds that Pete might try to take. I already hid his anti-depressants."

"Is he really that bad?" JJ questioned. I nodded and she looked almost scared. This moment for us was like reliving our own dad's death. I felt like I was going to break down at any minute, but I couldn't let Pete see it. He needed someone to keep their composure.

I walked back upstairs and shut the door quietly. Pete was sitting up in bed and I handed him his cup of coffee. He took a sip and just staired down at the cup. I sat next to him, our backs leaning against the wall. I put my hand over his and he looked into my eyes. His eyes were so empty and it hurt to see him like this.

"I know what you're thinking and I'm so sorry Peter," I gave him a weak smile. He just looked back at his coffee cup and downed the whole thing. I set both our cups on the floor and leaned back into the wall.

"Come on, let's get some sleep," I gave his hand a squeeze and got up and grabbed some clothes for the both of us to sleep in. I handed him a t-shirt and pajama pants and began to take my clothes off to change. Pete scooted to the edge of the bed and pulled me by my hips to him. I was standing there in a bra and panties. His lips began to kiss my stomach and my breath caught in my throat. I had forgotten what effect he could have on me in an instant.

Pete kissed his way up my stomach and pulled me onto his lap to capture my lips. We feverishly kissed as I struggled to undo his pants and pull them down. I stood and removed my panties as he pushed his pants down and I climbed back ontop of him and lowered myself onto him. As we grinded into each other Pete's eyes were so dark yet warm. I had never seen such desire before in his eyes. He flipped me onto my back and pushed into me again and continued his assault until we both came.

He laid himself beside me and pulled the covers over us. Out of breath, I laid my head over his chest and listened to his heart rapidly beating. Pete whispered something, but it was too quiet to understand.

"What baby?" I looked up at him.

"Please don't move. I... I... I don't know what to do. My world is falling apart," god he made me want to cry to bad. I pulled him close to me.

"I'm not going anywhere Pete, don't worry. You're just got to promise that it's just you and me," and with that he nodded. God I hoped that I wasn't making a mistake. We both had messed up so many times before, but I don't think I could handle it happening again.
Sign up to rate and review this story