Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Heart It Can't Contain It ...

Chapter Two

by Redrox 2 reviews

Flashback

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-03-05 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 646 words

0Unrated
“Take me back to England with you. I want to see everybody too. You don’t even want to go back mum”
“No, tough luck. You know Nan is getting older and she wouldn’t come over here to see us, so I have to go over to see her.”
“This is absolute bullshit! She’s my Nan too! Why can’t I go instead of Dad?”
“Oi! Watch the swearing. Look it’s paid for and everything is set so stop moaning” and with that Sue walked out of the room.
‘Why is she always like this?!’

*

“Ok NO parties while we’re gone and good luck with your final exam,” Sue Rachel’s mother, moved to hug her.
“I didn’t know you had a final exam?” her father stood there with a perplexed look on his face.
“Peter!”
“Dad! You’ve got to be joking right?! I’ve been talking about this exam for the last two weeks!”
“Oh, ok then. I didn’t know.”
“God you can be clueless sometimes Pete.”
“What?” Peter turned to face Sue and Rachel had seen enough of them to realize that a fight was brewing.
“You know what!”
“Oh come on lay off of me.”
“Ok enough both of you. You act like a pair of kids. So zip it otherwise you’ll both be shitty on the flight and I’ll have to listen to how you were both fucking bickering the whole time.”
“Don’t swear at us Rachel!”
“Dad I do it all the time.”
“Pete leave her alone, she’s an adult now”
“Look …” peter started.
“Just leave it Dad, it’s not worth it.”

Would all passengers on flight QU3621 please note the gate is now open for boarding.

“Ok that’s us goodbye love you.”
“Love you too.”
“What about my hug?”
“You get a hug too Dad.”
“Love you Dad.”
“Love you too my favorite girl.”
“Speak to when we arrive at Aunty Wendy’s house … and no parties.”
“Yeah, yeah mother, I love you both. Now goodbye.”
After waving her parents through the gate, Rachel picked up her phone.

RING RING, RING RING, RING …

“Hi Storey? Party over mine this weekend …”

*

‘Well I think …’

CLICK. Rachel switched the radio station.

‘Come on he is such …’

CLICK

‘Gimme, gimme more…’

CLICK

‘You’ve got to fight,
For your right …to listen to Fred Basset on the radio…’

Man radio was annoying. The music was always crap. That’s if you got music at all. ‘Damn you Ledgard, dropping my iPod in the pool.’ Rachel smiled to herself as she remembered last night’s party. It was fun watching Ledgard act like a twit along with most of her other friends; up until the point they thought it would be funny to drop her iPod in the pool to see if it would survive. She couldn’t she why her mum was such a worry guts. Her friends were the type of people that could be trusted. They wouldn’t break anything and it wasn’t like there were heaps of them. Oh well.

CLICK

‘Gimme, Gimme …’

CLICK

‘We interrupt your normal broadcast to bring you this news update. Riots are devastating Sydney today as people in the city are being slaughtered by persons unknown. The death toll is unknown at the moment but the Australian defense force including ground troops and M-22 fighter planes were deployed about an hour ago to gain control of the situation. The Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, released this statement. “For the time being very little is known about what is happening in Sydney. I can’t confirm anything at this point. I will keep you updated as new information comes to light. Thank you.” The newscaster announced a brake and more advertisements came on.
“Holy fucking shit!” Rachel picked up her phone and dialed…
Sign up to rate and review this story