Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Spoken like a true fucking Chicagoan."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"Lunchbox! Lets go! Food!" Joe yelled running into Patrick's room. Gin was holding on to his arm laughing her ass off. "No, no, no. Joe I told you I was kidding!" Ginny said just cracking up. Sh...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-06 - Updated: 2008-03-07 - 1755 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 11
I listened as Ginny went on then stopped.
"Oh no! You were just getting to the good part." Joe said cocking his head to the side in mock enthusaim, "and then what happened!"
The guys laughted and so did I.
"Huh? What?" Ginny asked.
"What just happened?" Andy questioned.
"What do you mean?" I said inquizitively.
"She just stopped talking. Did no one else notice that?"
"No." All the guys stated.
"That's fucked up." Andy replied shaking his head.
"What's for food?" I asked.
Pete looked at the clock on the stove and sighed. Patrick ran his fingers through his hair and lingered there a bit too long. Pete threw something at Patrick and he jumped.
"Andrew. Churn out that bomb ass spaghetti of yours." Pete demanded.
"Umm no Wentz." Andy, rolled his eyes and sat on the stool.
We all looked at each other and I opened the fridge myself. There's many dinner ideas in here, ask any hispanic and they'll tell you...you just needed the right combination of things.
"Joe do you keep Kosher?" I asked, "it was a question that I've been wanting to ask."
"I have tattoos, I play on the Sabbath, I accidentally had sausage today, your body is your temple and I can finish this blunt myself, I'm 23 and NOT married without a bunch of little brats, did I mention I have tattoos. Please ask me again if I keep Kosher. It'll make me laugh, promise." Joe concluded.
Ginny was in tears she was laughing so hard and I just rolled my eyes.
"Well then. You sound like her. Minus the tattoos." I concluded.
"You're Jewish?" Joe asked me.
"I'm Jew-ish." Gin said laughing.
No one got the joke but me and when they finally did it wasn't funny anymore.
"No really?" Joe asked.
"No. I'm Seventh Day Adventist."
"Really?"
"Yea."
This intrigued Joe and he slid over closer to Genovieve. She jumped back a bit as she noticed how close Joe was to her. He took a drag and handed it off to Gin. She shrugged her shoulders and took a hit. They high5ed and just started to laugh.
"Those 2 will be hungry enough to eat everything in this house." Patrick sighed, "I'll cook." He added as he walked to the cabinet and began pulling things out.
About an hour and a half later I was half baked with the other 2 stoners and squinted my eyes.
The food was done and I stood up.
"Fuck. We gotta get home." Ginny mumbled, "I mean I can sober up and drive..."
"You guys can stay here." Patrick sighed.
"No because then we'll get fucking high again. We don't need that." I groaned, "I haven't done that in a while."
"Someone's got a good bottle of Pinot somewhere, right?" Ginny asked.
"Alcoholic." Andy stated.
"No. They go to meetings." I said matter-of-factly.
Patrick cooked / baked (whatever) and it was a big portion of stuffed shells and garlic bread. This was because he was usually cooking for everyone else not just these 3 idiots.
"Dude. What did you use to cook it smells like shit in here." Gin said through a yawn, "that's good shit Joe."
With this said Gin collasped back on the floor where the pillows were and was leaning on Joe.
"I can't believe..." Patrick started.
"I need to sleep." I trailed off.
"What?" Gin asked.
Patrick lead us around the house and up some stairs. Joe was so high that he didn't even move off the pillows. He fell asleep right there.
I laid down next to Gin and we looked at the ceiling. Before I knew what hit me I was in a deep sleep. The last thing I remembered was Gin texting her mom stating that she was gonna be with me, which was the truth by omission.
There was a sudden ringing in my ears and it wasn't coming from my cell. Gin wasn't near me and I checked the clock. It was 214a and I was hungry as sin. This reminded me not to get high when there was no White Castle around.
As I walked from room to room with a slight growl in my tummy and still coming off my high I found the one I was looking for. With a sly smile on my face I pushed the door shut and used my phone as a light to see around the room.
He was breathing slowly looking as innocent as a little angel and the bed was quite high. I crawled on to the bed and straddled his body. Well, I got comfortable I shook him gently. His eyes were closed and I could see them moving.
Patrick was in R.E.M sleep.
When his eyes stopped moving another part of him started to come to attention. He didn't wake up so I leaned down closer to his face and and slowly licked his bottom lip with my toungue this was when he started to stir and slowly in sleep began to grind into me as I placed soft kisses on his lips. This was wrong I knew it, but I was high and have no morals and he felt so good grinding his hips into me and then his eyes popped open and I was quite startled.
"The fuck Calista?" Patrick said horsely grabbing his chest.
"I hope it was a good dream." I whispered as my lips touched his ear.
"I don't remember."
My eyes followed his hand down south and I ran my fingers through his hair.
"But fuck this is the way a man should be woken up." Patrick said as his arms found my waist and his head started to come up to mine..
"No GingerCake I'm hungry." I stated pushing him down and pouting. He was also pouting but for a completly diferent reason that I could feel against my tigh.
"Lunchbox! Lets go! Food!" Joe yelled running into Patrick's room.
Gin was holding on to his arm laughing her ass off.
"No, no, no. Joe I told you I was kidding!" Ginny said just cracking up.
She was holding on to Joe and he was dragging her along the carpet.
"You too Gin?" I asked touching my stomach.
"You know it. And then I saw Joe- and he was licking the ice-"
"Hello!" Patrick said to get our attention pulling the blanket up to cover his erection and throwing me off of his lap in the process.
"Goodbuy!" We all stated.
"Come on Gingy." Joe said jingling keys. Patrick covered his face with the blanket and groaned. I then leaned down to his ear
"Ill make it worth your while" I said seductively which caused him to throw the covers off and look at Joe.
"Meet me outside in 10 minutes."
"Thanks."
"White Castle!" I sung.
Ginny, Joe and myself were standing outside in the mid-November chill. When Patrick finally emerged from the house he was pulling his hat over his ears. He made some comment about his high friends and getting laid then commented on why we didn't warm up the car.
"Where the fuck we going?" Patty asked.
"Spoken like a true fucking Chicagoan." Ginny said.
Patrick started the car and we sat there.
"Go back to Lake Ave. Go South on 94. Keep going, get off at Addison-" Gin started.
"Fucking Addison, dude? That's like 35 minutes." Patrick protested.
"Then move the fuck over. I'll drive." Ginny demanded.
"Sit your ass down. I'll drive."
Patrick took off and Joe grabbed on to the back of my seat.
5 minutes later we were on the express, 10 minutes later we were 'in the city' then 17 minutes later we were sitting in the drive through of White Castle.
I'd have to admit. This was a pretty clever situation.
It was 357a when we got back to Patrick's house, but not before passing through Joe's to pick up Sucka his new pug.
"Oh she's so pretty!" Ginny said as she held Sucka and the dog was licking her face, "do you want me to keep you? Because I will."
"Lemme see her!" I squealed as I reached across the seat and took Sucka away from Gin, "Joe. If she isn't cuter then Hemingway."
Patrick then looked at me and sighed.
"How big of a fan are you?" Patrick asked.
"Ask Genovieve how big of a Bon Jovi fan she is." I retaliated.
"Well?" Patrick sighed looking at Gin.
"Bordeline obsessed. But not crazy." Gin responded.
"How can you be borderline obsessed and not crazy?" Joe asked.
"I don't know. Ask Cali."
"You can totally 'idolize' someone or a band and not want to lick them the moment you see them. Its all about respecting the music. Not necesarally meaning you want to get into the bands pants. By the way, Gin, totally right about where Joe lived."
Gin gave this huge smile and high 5ed me.
"I wanna know this." Joe asked suddenly perking up at the mention of his names.
"Well I was fucking with her and I was like Gin. Look at Joe's spot on cribs and tell me where he lives. She saw the outside of your house 3 times, and goes oh. He's Here and here. Because I told her you were in Lincoln Park."
"That's it?" joe asked with a smile
"That's it."
"I'm impressed."
"Aren't you scared now?" Patrick asked his friend. I don't think he dug too much that we knew where he lived.
"No. If I've never seen them before. Then I know they're not crazy." Joe sighed through a yawn.
"Whatever." Patrick grumbled driving the rest of the way to his house in silence.
The moment we got back to Patrick's we took the rest of the food in the house and left them on the counter.
Andy stood up from the couch looked at the food and groaned.
"Carnivores." Andy sighed.
"There's mozzarella sticks." I said in my best sweet highpitched voice, that only Gin hears. And maybe dogs.
"See. Those look good but I don't know what type of oil they were fried in. And oh, if the chicken rings were fried in that oil too..." Andy trailed off, "I just can't."
"You are SO lucky you're sexy." Ginny and I stated.
"Thank you?"
It was about 7 minutes later to the second that the front door was blown in. Ginny and I looked over Andy's shoulder to some guy just standing there. He looked like a herdsman coming to gather his lost flock.
Pete then flinched.
Sign up to rate and review this story