Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Looking in those hazel eyes.....

Looking in those hazel eyes.....

by MCRFreak 3 reviews

He was all that she needed....He loved her with al his heart.....Then he got famous....and she gets hurt.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-05 - Updated: 2008-03-05 - 563 words

0Unrated
{Present}

I looked up at him. All I saw was his once beautiful hazel eyes, covered with a blanket of black. He kicked me over and over. All I could do was scream for him to stop. I just wanted all the pain to go away. His anger slowly faded. He looked at me then left the room. I sat on the floor crying. I was jus crying. It felt like I would never stop. He said he loved me. Now I think it was all a lie. That eberthing he said was just wrong and hurtful.......

--------------------------------------

{Back in the day}

I sat on the bed waiting for him to come back from his concert. I couldnt go because my parents wouldnt let me. I was waiting for his return. Then I heard my name being called. It was my mother.

"JOY I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!"

To my mom I did nothing right. I get a good grade in school she would always say "You couldve gotten a better one." Or I win the game and she would say "You couldve gotten more points." I am just getting so tired of her. I hate her.

"Ok ok mom im coming."

"Finally, man your stupid ass takes to long."

"What do you want mom?"

"Frank is here to see you"

All of a sudden I felt my heart fliping in my chest. I was finally happy. For the 1st time that night. Frank is my boyfriend. We've been dating for 6 months now. I dont think anyone could make me happier. He walked in and I opened up my arms and gave him a warm hug. I kissed him gently on the lips, took his hand and led him to my room. I closed the door and he attached his lips forcefully on mine. I kissed him back deeply. I felt his tounge slip into my mouth and I smiled. He pulled back and I looked into his eyes. Those beautiful hazel eyes that I couldnt refuse.

"Baby, the show was so good. We rocked so hard. I wish you were there to see it."

"I know I felt so terrible. Im glad you had a good show. Any good news though?"

He kissed me again.

"Yes actually there is..."

He stopped and I looked at him confused.

"O my god just tell me. The suspense is killing me."

He gave a small laugh and said "We got a record deal..."

I was so shocked. I could feel happiness rise up in me. I was just so excited. I jumped on him and hugged him very tight. I was just screaming

"O MY GOSH!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BABY!!!! THIS IS JUST SO GREAT!!!! WOW."

We stood there and he just went on and on about the concert.

--------------------------------------

{Present}

I sat on the tour bus waiting for him to come back. Of course it was another show I had to miss. But it was worth it. My mom came to visit. Even though I hate het, the vist....was.....well......ummmmm....nice. I t was really good. Then I heard the bus door open and I saw 4 tired guys walk onto the bus. I looked around. Where was he?

"Gerard....where is Frank?"

Gerard looked at me sadly

"Well hes...back there...."

Thats when I saw him.....
Sign up to rate and review this story