Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Looking in those hazel eyes.....

Please.....

by MCRFreak 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-07 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 831 words

0Unrated
{Recap}

Then I heard the bus door open and I saw 4 tired guys walk onto the bus. I looked around. Where was he?

"Gerard....where is Frank?"

Gerard looked at me sadly

"Well hes...back there...."

Thats when I saw him.....
--------------------------------------

He walked back on the bus. He had a beer in each hand. He stumbled on the bus and laughed at his stupidity. I soghed and gave Gerard a i-need-to-talk-to-him look. Gerard got the hint.

"Um, hey guys why dont we go get something to eat."

Frank looked up and said "Wooo...food...odaswa....das whhat...we allneed...."

He tripped again. This time I got up and helped him up. He pushed me away. Gerard and the guys rused out of the bus.

"Frank were you dinking again? I told you that you cat keep getting drunk like this...." My voice changed i was very sad "....you promised me."

His eyes began to fill with rage and anger.

"All the time I hear 'Frank do this....Frank do that' im so tired of you not letting me do whatever I want...." His tone was getting louder "And if I wana get fucked up, Ima get fucked up whenever I want to....ok?"

Frank was pushing me against the wall. The thick smell of alcohol could be easily detected. I was getting scared. But I couldnt show it. I had to show him that I wasnt afraid.

"Frank you need to get out of my face. You need to stop drinkin. I love you."

"Pfft....well bitch I dont love you. I nevr did. You were just my quick fuck I guess."

I was hurt but I knew it was th alcohol speaking.

"Please Frank just stop."

This time he lost it. I guess he was tired of me. He gabbed my collar and pushed me hard against the wall. I could feel all the wind knocked out of me. He did it again and again. Then he threw me to the ground. He punched me twice in the face before I got the chance to try to push him off. He didnt like that at all he pushed harder and pinned my hands above my head. He as yelling at me.....

"DONT TRY TO FIGHT BACK BITCH...I WILL FUCKING WIN EVERY TIME....LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!"

He got up and kicked me hard in the stomach. I balled up crying. Just crying.

Is life going to be like this all the time....I cant deal with this anymore.....someone please save me....
--------------------------------------

After a while I figured Frank had passed out so I got up and headed towards the bathroom. And yes I was right Frank was on top of the bunk being his passed out self. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my face. It was pretty messed up.

How am I supposed to explain this to the guys?

I sighed and took a shower. When I came out all the guys had returned. They all looked at me nd gasped. Mikey was the first one who ran up to me.

"O my gosh. Joy what the fuck?"

Then Ray "Wow....um wow..."

Then Bob "What did you do to yourself?"

I looked at Gerard. He was the only one who knew what Frank did. Thats the way I wanted it to stay. For now.....

He saw my expression and he knew to tell the guys to back off.

"Um ok guys I think we had a long day. I think its time for bed."

All the guys nodded, then they looked at me. Each gave me a hug and kiss and went to there bunks. I sat on the couch and tears welled up in my eyes. But I wouldnt let them fall. Gerard sat down next to me and he just stared at me. I looked at him questionably.

"What?"

"What do you by mean what?"

"Gerard you know what happened so you really dont need to ask."

"Im so tired of this..." He looked so sad. Almost as if it was him who did it "If I wouldnt have left none of this wouldve happened."

"Its not your fault at all. I told you to go. I shouldve know better than to be alone with him while he was drunk."

He looked deeply into my eyes. I knew he was trying to read me. He was trying to see what it was that made Frabk this way. But he knew it wasnt me at all. It was all Frank.

But I love him and I cant leave him

As if Gerard read my mind he said "Yes you can. You just need to find the right time."

He smiled a faint smile kissed me gantly on the cheek and left. I sat there thinking about me and Frank in the beginning. How in love we were. We still are when hes sober.....I dont know what to do any more......
Sign up to rate and review this story