Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Looking in those hazel eyes.....

Thinking back.....

by MCRFreak 2 reviews

read review...juno wat 2 do lolz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-09 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 559 words

0Unrated
I woke up and I was still on the couch. I got up and passed by Frank and I's bunk. He was still fast asleep. He looked so cute when he slept. His even breathing, his snore. Hehe I loved his snore. I went into the bathroom and took out some pain killers. I took two out of the bottle and got a glass of water. I left them on the table. Along with a note telling Frank I needed to get out of the bus.

I was feeling so lonely. Even if I had people who loved me around. I still felt lonely.

I walked around aimlessly for what seemed like hours. I stood and looked into the sky. It was such a beautiful day. I sucked in the fresh air. The feeling was interrputed by my phone ringing. I sighed and looked at the ID Baby boy
Ok ok yea that was Franks name in my phone so what? I picked it up....

"Hey babes."

"Hey where are you. I miss you."

"Well I did explain everything in the note."

"Well I wana see you."

"Ok I'l be back soon."

"Alright. I love you with all my heart Joy."

I felt tears filling up my eyes. He didnt know what he did to me. "I love you to Frank."

I hung up the phone and headed towards the bus.

I walked up to the bus opened the door and found Frank sitting in the lounge watching television. He didnt see me, so I wanted to sneak up on him. I tip-toed to him and jumped and top of him. He reacted with a loud shreak. He almost sounded like a woman.

"HOLY SHIT WOMAN DONT EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN."

I was just dying. I couldnt control my laughter. He was looking deep into my eyes. I stopped laughing and looked deep into his eyes. I could filly see the love in his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me gently. I closed my eyes and he deepened the kiss. I felt hid tounge slip into my mouth. We haventkissed like this since forever. I missed it so much. He flipped me over so that he was on top. He detached his lips from mine and started kissing my neck.

"Baby I love you so much." I whispered lustfully into his neck.

"I love you too."

I felt his hand travel down to the bottom of my shirt. He started to rub my breasts and I moaned lowly. He pulled my hirt of my my bra. He put my nipple into his mouth and started to suck. It felt so good.

"Oh Frankie dont stop."

As soon as I said that we both heard all the guys returning from wherever they went. I was so busy talking to Frank I forgot to ask. I got up quickly pulled on my bra and shirt. Then the guys busted in.

"Hey my loves." I said cheerfully.

They all smiled at me and went to their bunks. I looked at Frank. He was studying me. Then he looked and saw the swelling in my eye. I guess he hadnt noticed before. He sighed got up and left.

What was that? What was he thinking? Why did he leave?



--------------------------------------
ok look tel me how diz 1 went cuz id lolz......
Sign up to rate and review this story