Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

So... What Now?

by -PLWwayy 3 reviews

Reunited.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-10 - Updated: 2008-03-11 - 587 words

0Unrated
GERARD’S POV.
I collapse on a rock. It’s so fucking hard climbing this shit. And I can’t see… Anything could be at the bottom. Where the fuck is the bus? “Fuck.” I mutter. I sit there a minute, and then I hear, very distantly “GERARD! It’s Bob…” I don’t hear the rest, I’m too busy yelling back. “BOB! BOB I’M UP HERE!” Then I hear another yell… Then nothing. “GUYS? FUCK.” I scream. I have to find them, before they leave. I cling to the wall with my hands and edge down with my feet, slowly. I wonder if Mikey’s alright… And Frankie… Poor Frankie. I treat him so badly, he deserves so much better. I stumble again, and fall. Landing on not another ledge, but a sharp rock. “Fuck!” I scream, rolling down to a ledge. I feel tears escape my eyes and roll down my cheeks. Fuck. Mikey, my poor baby brother.. I’ll always love him… I need to make things right with him, I think. And Frankie, poor Frankie. I sob as I think about my loved ones, wondering if they were still alive. Ray… So smart, so considerate… Bob, so wise and so funny… Sidney… She was such a nice girl. I never meant to hurt her, but I didn’t love her either. I don’t know what I want anymore. I stand up and begin to climb again, this time more successful. I climb without falling for 10 minutes, until I feel grass beneath my feet. “FUCK YEAH! Mikey! Bob! Sid! Frankie! Ray! Where are you guys?” I limp slowly ahead, hoping to see something, anything. Things aren’t much clearer on the ground, so I hobble along, till I hear voices. It sounds like Bob again…And Mikey! Michael! “MIKEEEEY! I’M OVER HERE~!” I scream. “Gerard?” “Yeah, I’m here!” I wait, the voices get closer, the movement, then footsteps, then Mikey launching himself into the tightest hug I’ve ever had, swinging me around, and kissing my hair. “Fuck, Gee, I was so worried about you.” He said, wiping a tear from his face. I smiled at Bob, who smiled back reassuringly. “Is everyone ok?” I ask, starting to walk, with the help of Mikey. Bob bites his lip. “Ray hurt his leg… Frankie hurt his wrist, but they’re both fine. We couldn’t find the driver.” I can tell he’s avoiding something. “Sidney?” I say softly. “She was in the kitchen. Heaps of stuff fell on her… We got her out, onto the counter, and conscious… But then, she passed out, and didn’t wake up. I tried to resuscitate her, but…” I hear his voice crack, and when I look at him, his eyes are wet. So are mine. “Poor Sid…” I whisper. Mikey nods, and we reach the bus. “Frankie! Ray! We found Gee!” yells Mikey. Frankie runs out into the kitchen and embraces me, and pulls me into the most passionate kiss I’ve had in quite some time. I see Mikey look away awkwardly out of the corner of my eye, and try to quench the uneasiness forming in my tummy from the look he wears on his face. We all sit down in the living room. “You guys did a really good job clearing all this up.” Says Bob. Ray nods. “Thanks man.” I look around. “So… What now?”


Yay, they found him!
Can I get some rates pls?
Nice (Y)
xxJonads.
Sign up to rate and review this story