Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

In Between Without You... Without You.

by -PLWwayy 4 reviews

It's been 3 long months... What's changed?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-19 - Updated: 2008-03-19 - 713 words

1Moving
yesterday i got so old
i felt like i could die
yesterday i got so old
it made me want to cry
go on go on
just walk away
go on go on
your choice is made
go on go on
and disappear
go on go on
away from here
and i know i was wrong
when i said it was true
that it couldn't be me and be her
inbetween without you
without you
yesterday i got so scared
i shivered like a child
yesterday away from you
it froze me deep inside
come back come back
don't walk away
come back come back
come back today
come back come back
why can't you see?
come back come back
come back to me
and i know i was wrong
when i said it was true
that it couldn't be me and be her
inbetween without you
without you…


FRANKIE’S POV.
“So Frank, tell us about the TOC bus crash?”
I scratched my chin and leaned into the mic
“Well, the bus ran off the road, the driver was killed, and fell out of the bus, god rest him. Gerard fell too, but landed safely, and climbed down, and was met by Bob and Mikey who were both fine. Ray and I stayed in the bus. We also lost a dear friend of our that day…” I pause, remembering…
“Her name was Sid Schecter and she helped us all so much in so many ways, and we won’t forget her…. Anyway, then we waited, and early that morning, people came for us, we got a helicopter to the hospital. We didn’t do TOC, but yeah, I’m glad we all got out safe.” The journalist nods, scribbling furiously.
“Except a few injuries, right? Ray broke a leg, Gerard sprained an ankle, you yourself fractured your arm, and Mikey got several facial injuries and a nasty flesh wound on his stomach, right?”
I gulp “Er, yeah…”
Walking through the totalled bus to the bunks, hearing voices… And it’s Mikey and Gee, in Ray’s bunk…. “It must be hard for you, always losing people… But I promise I’ll never leave..” Gerard’s whispering, stroking Mikey’s hair. I Throwing open the curtain, pulling Mikey out by the hair, pummelling his face to a bloody pulp, Gerard screaming, I not caring, seeing a kitchen knife end sticking out from under the bed…
“So, My Chemical Romance definitely aren’t broken up, right?”
“Definitely not. This has made us stronger, if anything.” My forehead is covered in little beads of sweat…
screaming, Gerard pulling me away, into the bathroom, pulling me close. “You said never, never, never again!” Gerard shaking his head “it’s not what you think, Frankie, I love you.” Me giving in, yet again, apologizing to Mikey. Lying…Lies… To the press, to each other, to ourselves…
“So can we expect any albums soon?”
I shake my head “I’m not sure.. Can we wind this up please?” I say as politely as I can.
The journalist nods. “Thanks” She says, shaking my hand and walking out.
I sit with my head in my hands, remembering the two worst days of my life. I still miss Sid, and I still have nightmares about Gerard and Mikey together. Mikey got back together with his ex fiancée and they live together, and me and Gerard broke up, for a little while. We’re back together now, and things are fine. We’re still a band, we’re actually working on a new album. Mikey’s not with us though, he’s taking a break. Everything that happened last year, the others seem to have forgotten. But I’ll never forget. It all started that night I discovered Gee and Mikey, and It all ended the night Sidney died. In a way, the small part she played in our lives, her own little chapter, fixed everything. We were a broken band, she came, fixed us, and then left. We’ll never be perfect, but maybe we’re not supposed to be that way.



That’s it!
It’s done!
There might be a sequel, but I don’t think there’s anything else I can do with it.
Reviews please :)
Sign up to rate and review this story