Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gone Daddy Gone

Preface

by x-PhotoProofKisses-x 2 reviews

It was the summer of 2014 and I was six years old. This year was the release of Fall Out Boy’s eighth album, The Beginning Of The End, and that day my father was due to leave for the band’s fin...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-03-13 - Updated: 2008-03-14 - 250 words

0Unrated
My name is Charlotte Adrienne Mosely, and I was a victim of a kidnapping. You’ll probably have heard the name Charli Trohman before, she was the young girl who, taking refuge behind her fringe, cried the least at the death of her father Joseph Trohman. As I say this images of the girl will flood your heads. The way her soft brown curls danced in the sunlight streaming through the windows of the church, the outrage she caused when she told her father’s friends that she wouldn’t miss her daddy, that she was glad he was gone. And slowly you’ll remember the most important thing, she was never there.
How do I know this you ask? Because I am that girl, no longer innocent in the way only gifted to children, and I have missed my father every single day since he has been gone.

It was the summer of 2014 and I was six years old. This year was the release of Fall Out Boy’s eighth album, The Beginning Of The End, and that day my father was due to leave for the band’s final tour. I was in the front garden playing with my dolls when he came to say goodbye, leaving me with the nanny once again. I followed him to the gate of my suburban home, blowing him kisses and waving madly as his car left the street. And that was the last day he was ever to see me again.
Sign up to rate and review this story