Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gone Daddy Gone

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

by x-PhotoProofKisses-x 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-03-13 - Updated: 2008-03-14 - 216 words

0Unrated
“Daddy, Daddy!” Charli called running to her father. Joe enveloped his daughter in a bear hug and held onto her as long as he could before her squirming set her free of his smothering hug.
“Daddy,” Charli laughed, “I’m a big girl now, you can’t hug me like that. Josie’s daddy shakes her hand, why cant you be more like him?”
“Well, I don’t know, Charli my dear, maybe because I am so much cooler than that old man. I bet he couldn’t play a guitar to save his life.” Joe replied, throwing Charli up into the air. She giggled as he caught her and screamed to be put down.
“Daddy, why do you have to go? Why can’t you stay here with me? Mrs. Riley isn’t very fun, she falls asleep all the time.”
“Ask some friends over then, hon. I have to go now or I’ll miss my flight.” Joe bent down to kiss his daughter goodbye.
“No kisses Daddy!” Charli laughed swatting his face away. Joe blew her a kiss instead as he walked down the garden path and out the front gate to his car. Charli followed him to the gate, blowing her father kisses and waving madly as his car left the street.
Sign up to rate and review this story