Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > the life of a young girl

the life of a young girl

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

look at the scenes as if sesshomaru and rin had married.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Published: 2008-03-13 - Updated: 2008-03-13 - 422 words

0Unrated
as long as Rin could remember, she was always traveling with Sesshomaru. since she was littler and now she was a young lady and with all the features of beauty.she always prepared flowers for his return. Jaken always called her a snotty girl and oftin cursed her. she began to ignor him. until...yesterday.

"Lord Sessho Maru, your back." Rin smiled. she made dinner. it was always getting better and tonight she beat jaken out. as usual Sessho maru sat next to her and sighed heavely. he seemed to be deep in thought so
Rin did not bother him. when dinner was finished she woke jaken and served them both.
jaken took a look at the food and tried a small bite. then, he spit it out and began to yell at Rin on how horrible of a cook she was.
"You! you horrible girl! how dare you try to poisen our food! you cook so horribly!" usually Rin ignored this, but lately she has been eating what he has been saying.
"Jaken!" Sessho maru's sharp voice made jaken stop and rin look down. suddenly she felt a sharp pain in and around her hips and vaginal area. she fell forward.
"ouch!"
Sessho maru got alarmed and took her to the castle immidiately.

so, today she looked at the garden wondering what he thought. she remembered the nurses telling her that she was starting something called a monthly date. every women demon or humain alike had this. Rin sighed.
"Rin," sessho maru walked silently behind her. she turned and looked at him.
"you should come inside." he held out a hand for her and she took it. she was still smaller than he was. she signed. 'i'll never get to be that tall.' she thought.

when inside Sessho Maru's room, which was where she slep now, rin sat on his bed. he took off his Kimono and draped it on the side of the bed frame. then he sat next to her silently.
"are you okay?" she asked. he nodded silently.
"come here." he hugged her close and then he leaned back into the pillow.
"you should rest." he told her. she nodded and looked out the window. trees and mountians covered the scenery. she sighed then fell to sleep.

Sessho Maru was worried about Rin. she breathed deeply on his shoulder. 'She's still too young. should i wait? should i ask?' he constantly asked himself these questions all the time. reminding himself of his age compared to hers.
Sign up to rate and review this story