Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > the life of a young girl

2. two years later

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

well, here goes nothing.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2008-03-14 - Updated: 2008-03-18 - 424 words

0Unrated
Rin was a lady now. or so she was told by the nurses. she looked at the flowers. how she loathed their freedom. they never felt the pains and aces of periouds. she signed.
"Rin, its getting late." Sessho Maru walked behind her silently. she turned to him.
"dont worry, i already finished it." Rin felt slightly embarrest for saying this to him. after all it was a women thing wasent it?
"i'm not worried about that." he sighed. he held out a hand. insted of Rin holding his hand she hugged him.
"whats the matter? worried that i willget hurt?" Rin teased. she smiled playfully at Sessho Maru. he smiled back.

that night Rin went to bed early. she thought that maybe Sessho Maru would be alerted but she was surprized to find him already in his room.
"your here? but your ususally-"
Sessho maru smiled slyly and playfully. Rin caought on and laughed. "you ditched them again didnt you?"
"they bore me. you however are to beautyful to forget and bore." Rin sat down next to him. she rubbed her hands together.
"so? now what?" she looked at Sessho Maru. he seemed to be troubled by something.
"Are you okay?" Rin asked. he turned to her and nodded.
"what do you think of me?" he asked. she blinked.
"i love you. why?"
"as what?"
"i dont know i just love you."
Sessho Maru chewed on her words in his mind. 'i should wait.' he told himself.

the next day,Rin went out to the garden. Sessho Maru had to go on a mission. Rin thought about what he had asked her the night before. what did he mean by 'as what?' she thought about his question. 'well, he's not my dad and not my brother. i guess husband is left. after all, would i marry soon?' she wondered this as she looked at the new birds nest above in a tree.
"Lady rin! Look out!" someone screamed. suddenly a huge evil forest wolf jumped and snapped at her. she jumped back quickly.
"oh no." Rin began to run but was clawed down. suddenly there was a flash of light and Sessho Maru and a girl appeared. they both fought the wolf until it ran into the forest.
"lady Rin, are you okay?" the girl asked.
"i-i think so. who are you?"
"she is our new medicle nin." Sessho Maru grumbled.
"our new Medicle nin? well, nice to meet you. thank you very much." the nin smiled and went away.
Sign up to rate and review this story