Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > the life of a young girl

3.the new moon

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

i give up, read and find out:)

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2008-03-18 - Updated: 2008-03-18 - 609 words

0Unrated
Sessho Maru wasnt sure on what he liked better. Rin's looks or her voice. eatherway she was very pretty as 15 and he loved her very much.
Rin loved him also. but she seen him as a husband.

Rin was wondering if she should propose to Sessho Maru first. Would he accept her? maybe and then maybe not. she used one of the flowers and each time got maybe not. so she waited.
as always Sessho Maru found her at the guarden and caught her doing this. so he went out to her.
"Rin, what are you doing?"
"uh-er-Lord Sessho Maru, how-er..." Rin was speechless and blushing a deep red. Sessho Maru chuckled deep in hi s throught and hugged her.
"what do you mean 'maybe and mayber not."
"i might as well tell you, i had a dream that you.." Sessho Maru put a finger on her lips then kissed them.

Rin was still blusheing the next day. why did he kiss me? does he love me the same way i like him? RIn wondered this alot. she wasnt sure on what to do. she wanted to see him. but he was in a meeting.
Rin wasnt sure on what it was, she was about to see the new nin about it. so she went.

"Oh, Hellow lady Rin. What would you like to see me about today?"
"i kinda have a problem. i need your help. can we talk privately?"
"Sure, in here." the medicle nin and Rin bacame friends as soon as they met. Rin and the nin were found oftin talking when Sessho Maru wasnt around.
"okay, what is your problem."
"i'm not sure. i want to feel something but i dont know what."
"feel what? something soft, something hard, you kinda have to discribe it to me."
"uh...er-welll.something down under."
"ohhhhh, that huh? i know your problem." Rin looked up.
"really? what is it?"
"lust." Rin read about the word once before and found out what it ment. she never knew that she would get it.she looked at the nin curiousely.
"how can i stop it?" she asked.
"uh-well-er-you kinda cant. it will happen from time to time."

Rin felt horrible. she didnt like the fact she couldnt stop it and she really wanted somthing but still did not fully understand the meaning of lust.still she felt strange.

Sessho Maru senced the smell almost like a bat hit him in the head. Rin smelled like a female in heat. he loved her but he was yelling at himself for not asking her yet. 'i will soon. very soon ask her' he reminded himself. he walked in on her when she was in the bath and was embaressed but didnt show it. even though the water covered her like a sheet, he still liked her looks.
'get over yourself and ask her!' one side of him said.
'no you should wait. she isnt old enouph.' the other said. he hated this.

"lady Rin, Sessho Maru would like to speak with you later."
Rin looked up at the messenger butterly and then back at the book she had been reading. the medicel nin had advised her to read about the humain bodys so she had out of curiosity.
"oh...Thank you." Rin closed the book and went to the door as the butterfly disappered into thin dust.
Rin headed up the staires to their quarters wondering for 1. where everyone was and for 2. what did he need to talk about? usually there was people in this tower busily working and prepareing their room for the night. but they were not their tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story