Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escape From This AfterLife

Escape From This Afterlife

by MyFamousLastWords 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-15 - Updated: 2009-07-03 - 229 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
I crept up the stairs, my mum and dad just had a fight probably over nothing. So as I was going up the stairs to my room, I walked in not bothering to change into pajamas, I fell onto my bed staring out my window at the shining stars, looking at how peaceful they are.

I decided to get up and close my curtains half way so I can still see out of them, then I plopped back onto my bed still staring out of my window. I was about to turn around and go to sleep, I saw a fast but swift movement fly past my window probably just an owl I thought to myself.

Then I herard a sound, sort of a whistle but more like someone-blowing-on-a-whistle-sound.

So again I got up and went to the black wooden window and pulled my curtains fully opened which revealed a young-ish, pale boy who looked around sixte en.The boy no taller than 5'7 or 5'8, sandy coloured hair, side finge over to his right side and a lip piercing also to the right side and well built.
Then he waved his hand for me to come down, I was dazed. I pulled on my wrecked, black converse and slowly and queitly tip-toed down the stairs and opened the front door and stepped into the cold, bitter Autumn air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story