Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escape From This AfterLife

Cemetrey Drive

by MyFamousLastWords 4 reviews

Grace goes to a strange place or do we all go to underground places in a graveyard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-03-15 - Updated: 2008-05-23 - 237 words

-1Illiterate
Grace's P.O.V

I walked over to him, he looked at me with these big blue, sparkling eyes and said "Come with me". Huh? Was all I thought, I froze dead in my tracks, could I trust him? Coul I just...Follow him? Though what worst could happen? It's not like my life can get any worse...Or can it? He led me into this ruin chapel in a cemetery.

I looked around me confused, "What are we doing here?" I asked, "Just be quiet,follow me and pull up you hood" He demanded "Wh-" but I was cut off by him putting his hand to my mouth.
He took me inside the old chapel, it was just stone with moss covering it and the ground had faded away and was replaced with grass, there was also a head stone in the middle of it with a name engraved saying 'Rachel'.
He put his right hand on it and the ground started to shake then the head stone lowered into the ground. I stood there in astonisment, shock you don't see this everday. So I followed him, there was stone stairs leading the way down, it was dark I gripped onto him for dear life. He took out a lighter from his back pocket for light, we kept walking and turned a corner and came to a stop when we reached a big brown wooden door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story