Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escape From This AfterLife

The Welcoming

by MyFamousLastWords 3 reviews

What Was Behind The Door? And We Find A Little Amount Of Grace's Past Which Isn't Very Happy. EDITED.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-28 - Updated: 2009-07-08 - 538 words

0Illiterate
No,There Was No Clowns BeHind The Door Lol.Sorry I Haven't Posted In Ages,Its
A Huge Problem Called Life! Oh I Had To Change Her (Viola) Name To Grace,
I Was Reading Another Story And It Had The Same Name,So I Changed It=]


~

Grace's P.O.V

Then I woke up with a spinning sore head, I knew it all had to be a dream. Then I saw five pairs of bright wide eyes staring down on me, I got up stumbling until I found my feet "Wha-what happened?"

"Well as far as we know you just fainted outside the door but luckly enough Bob caught you" Said a tall guy with an awesome 'fro.
"Bob?" I asked with curiosity.
"The guy who brought you here" said another boy with glasses. I looked around the room I was in, it wasn't as normal as any other room, it smelt strange and all the walls were just stone, there were also five arch ways in the room and there were candles everywere I guess lighting the room.
Someone coughed which knocked me back to reality. "Amm, where am I?" I asked.
"You are underground" said a small tattooed boy sarcastily,
"Sorry about that Frank is mentally challenged" the boy with glasses said.
"Hey I'm not retarded!" Frank which I learnt declared.

"Anyways back to what I was saying" the tall boy said eyeing Frank "You are in
our home which no other way to explain it as an underground tunnel only
bigger and people live in it" He said unsure. He looked like quite a nice guy.
"Umm hey!" Bob light up,"How about we all...converse?"

"Okay Bobo, don't get to over excited there" said Frank. "Well as you know, I'm Bob, That Guy's Mikey" he said pointing to the boy with glasses, "He's Frank as you all ready know, He's Ray" he said snapping his neck with the direction of the hair guy, "and him overtThere is Gerard" Bob said pointing to a guy with short jet black hair, medium height and a little chubby.

"Well?" Frank said "Well what?" I asked a little puzzled, "Aren't you gonna say somethin' 'bout yourself?" Frank simply Answered.
"Well okay, I'm Grace Maxwell, I'm originally Irish, I'm an only child, my life is quite boring and it sucks, I've got no mates since well, I lost my last one" I finished off there, Yeah I was right I did lose my last best friend, the only one I has actually and when I mean lost I mean dead and gone lost.
Alex, he was an awesome friend, he just wasn't treated the way he should have been and that's why he's gone, he killed himself and I miss him so much.

Now the tears were gathering up in my eyes, I felt a silent tear roll down my cheek.

Bob's P.O.V
Oh fuck. I thought to myself, she's crying, was it something we said? Now her face
is covered in tear tracks. I pull her into a tight hug, I didn't know what to do, this beatuiful girl, green eyes, black hair and is just as small as Frank is sobbing into my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDITED.
Sign up to rate and review this story