Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Looking in those hazel eyes.....

Please dont do this........

by MCRFreak 1 review

yea Gerard's P.O.V lolz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-15 - Updated: 2008-03-15 - 374 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V

I got up that morning and found that Joy was already awake. She was outside and she was looking up into the sky. She is beautiful. Frank doesnt deserve her. She needs someone who will truely love her, the way I do. Soon I heard someone moving around the bus. I turned around and saw Frank had woke up. He looked like a mess with his hair all over the place.

"Mornin Gee."

He smiled at me. I just stared at him blankly. He frowned and went into the bathroom.

I really anted to kill him for everthing hes done to Joy. So I think its time to see what Frank's deal was.

"Hey Frank. Can we talk?"

"Sure. What about?"

"Its about Joy....."

"Ok tell me what about her?"

"Shes told me what you do to her...."

I saw him tense up. He looked kinda pissed.

"Oh she has?"

"Yea and I really think its time for you to chill out. Cause she loves you with all her heart, and you doing this is pushing her away."

"Look I dont think its any of your business. This is between me and Joy."

"But you need to stop. Before someone comes along and takes her away."

"What you think you can?"

Frank stepped closer to me. This wasnt going the way I had planned.

"Look Frank I do......"

"I dont want to hear this from you. I love Joy with all my heart. I dont no one to remind me to love her. I dont need you to tell me how to run my relationship."

Frank was dangerously close to me. I wasnt gonna take it.

"Dude get out of my face."

"Make me."

He pushed me and I lost it. I pushed him through the door. It opened and he crashed to the floor. Joy turned and she ran to Frank.

"O my god. Gerard what the fuck did you do?"

"Joy. Ummm I didnt mean to. It just happened. Im sorry."

Joy picked up Franks head and placed it on her lap. A tear slid out of her eye.

What hav I done?
--------------------------------------


Im rly sry bout da short chapters....dey wil get better i promise lolz. ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story