Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Looking in those hazel eyes.....

Dont ever leave me......

by MCRFreak 0 reviews

Grrrr....sry bout da long ass wait

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-22 - Updated: 2008-03-22 - 655 words

0Unrated
--Joy's P.O.V.--

Frank and Gerard have never been the same since that day. You dont feel any love in the bus anymore. But no one would tell me what happened. I tried to get Frank to tell me. But he just smacked me and told me this was all man business. I asked Gerard and told me that it was all too complicated. Ive been feeling so lonely. The shows have not been the same. The energy has gone down. Even with Ray, Mikey, and Bob. Then Gerard....man hes been really depressed. When I look into his eyes I see nothing. When I look into Franks eyes I see fear, pain, and anger. So I had to ask the next best person. Mikey........

"Hey Mikey can we talk?"

"Sure...What about?"

"Do you know whats been going on between Gerard and Frank? Im just tired of all this tension."

Mikey sighed and looked down at the floor. It looked like he was trying to collect his thoughts. Then hee looked up at me.

"Look Joy I dont know how to tell you this. But.......Ger....."

Mikey was cut off by loud screaming girls. I was confused. How did this happen? I looked worridly at Mikey. He got up and looked out of the window. He quickly closed them and he frantically went and opened the door slightly. All 4 guys came crashing inside. I looked at them. They were all out of breath and it looked like some of their clothes got ripped off.

"O my gosh. What the fuck happened?"

Bob looked at me and said "Frank thought it was a good idea to go out without his hoodie. Then all these girls recognized him. Then the idiot ran over to us. Then we ran all the way here."

I couldn't help but just to bust oout laughing. That was so funny. Frank got up and came to me. He pouted and said "O baby youre gonna laugh? I thought you loved me?"

"I do baby. But of course you would be the dumb one to do that."

He smiled at me and kissed me gently. Gerard rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom. All the guys were so exausted. Bob declared that he was gonna go take a nap. The guys thought it was a really good idea. So all of them did to. But I still needed to talk to Mikey.

"Mikey we still need to talk."

"Ok look Gerard really really...."

Again he was interuppted bt Gerard. "Mikey why arent you sleeping?"

"Cause I dont want to."

Gerards eyes locked onto mine then he looked back at Mikey. "I really think you should go take a nap like the rest of the guys."

I could tell that he wanted to talk to me alone. Mikey got the hint and he left the room.

"Joy....I think its time to tell you what happened."

I sat there and listened to everthing. I wasnt really shocked until Gerard ended everything.

"Joy.....I-I have to tell you one other thing."

"Ok just tell me."

"Joy.....I-I.....L-....."

Frank jumped on top of me and kissed me. What the hell I thought. He broke away and looked into my eyes. I smiled and looked over at Gerard.

"Frank I'll be there in a moment. Can I just talk to Gerard?"

"Ummm....sure I guess....."

Frank angrily got up and went back to his bunk. Then we heard loud music coming from his headphones. We knew we had to speed this up.

"Ok Gerard hurry up and just tell me."

He sighed and looked at me. "Never mind Joy....I'll tell you when the time is right."

My heart started to sink. I wanted to know what he had on his mind.

Gerard's eyes filled up with tears and he left.

I then went back to Frank. I needed to see him.......
Sign up to rate and review this story